Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By KappNeffect Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:59 am
Thanks for the votes and let's keep it rolling! The samples all have some black history flavor to them...hope y'all dig.

Download HERE: http://we.tl/NPKByeNfsk

RULES:

1. Use at least one sample...or use them all, whatever you want
2. Everything else is allowed (provided #1 is followed)

Peace!
By pk1 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:07 pm
congrats brotha.
GOT Damn this is a sample pack!
that Ruthie Foster is beyond fire. :worthy:

Id like to hear how many of you can tune these to work with each other. How many pieces of each sample can yall use. this would be a great challenge. not a additional rule, but a good way to earn some serious propers.

good luck yall. id expect to see a ton of submissions this week. these samples are too fire not to participate. :smoker:

** ADD ON ** forgot this was black history month, being a cracka and all. :mrgreen:
dig where your starting this off from Kapp. I just made this record the other day for another local beat club i am apart of here in my local. and i stumbled upon this crazy record my house has been rockin for a week.
( ive explained cpl times in this forum in past.. my family is a little differant then usual. we def, rock allot of records in this house. the vinyl is always playin. no tv.} and i found this record from "Sonny and Brownie".Never herd these two kats B4.. and they area amazing! crazy Ill Dudes, freakin it. Ill post this track i did inn a day or two. But the song i sampled is a Fukin Randy Newman song! {TOY STORY MUSIC) but these guys did a cover that is stupid fukin sick. and i freaked it pefrect. Perfect? Because F This us government! {WE the GOOD PEOPLE ARE NOT FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING} ANyhow, The Blue's...... a pure black heritage. {Now days the world is fuked up enough that a Ukrainian could make a true BLue Banger and be right on.}.. is Pure black history when it comes to music. Such a ridiculously, great example of human strife. And for all you heads.... Without the blues there would be no such thing as hip hop.

And for this Magic Im very, very appreciative, and thankful.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 pm
I`m just seeing this NOW.LOL The way it was positioned on the message board threw me off.I`m sitting here waiting and waiting looking stupid.LOL

May be another late entry.smh
By craveone Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:16 pm
get on that ish Drumgod... i already started with a small loop... going to dedicate my friday evening to finishing chopping a few more samples... can't wait to hear what you come up with
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:30 pm
Please conduct the battle as usual.Don`t extend any time limit on my behalf.I`ve won my share of these battles and that`s not the reason I do this.I`ve started since MPCBB#22 and has stepped my skills up seven fold ever since.I`m glad y`all accepted me in the fold and gave me a platform to express myself and sharpen my craft.Keep going y`all!!!
By craveone Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:06 pm
i'll have something uploaded tonight. need to add a couple of things and then i'll be golden
By konc3pt Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:22 pm
By pk1 Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:53 am
didnt think i 'd make it happen.. but used all samples.
added a guitar lick, my bass and all my soul..
By craveone Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:38 am
finally got home and tried finishing it up... i only had a few hours to chop and really work on it... i wish i had more time to mess with it.. this is straight from the box, was unable to mix it down or add any touches to the sound quality... i have an early morning shift, so did what i could for this one... samples were intense on this one...

By pk1 Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Alright fellas. here is this track i was speakin about earlier this week.

and here is what i did: no mix straight out the mpc

hope ya'll dig it