Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:14 pm
Alright fellas, here are your tools:
http://we.tl/2CU6wdlSlg
Rules: Must use sample.
everything else is open..

Please have tracks submitted to Mpc-forums battle page in soundcloud.
https://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forums-com-beat-battles
Votes will start Sat. Morning and run threw the weekend.
Winner will need to supply samples and rules. to KappnEffect or I by sunday evening.
Holler if there are any questions. and good luck..
By Chillin Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:32 pm
Awesome loops/ samples.
By Dr_Sausage Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Love these beat battles, really got me out of the unfinished 4 bar loop syndrome

My first MPC beat I've put up, so constructive criticism appreciated.
By pk1 Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:50 pm
used all samples, but didnt have allot of time. slammed a lil battle styly together though. 8)

By pk1 Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:21 am
KappNeffect wrote:

got damn Kapp that sample flip.... you dig that guitar flang wahwahhh sound, half stepped in the "Brass construction"? The two chops you did b4 you drop the "real loud" vocal cut...

i didnt hear it till chop time. had to use it too. but i already had the strings laid for the main..so i just slammed chop 18, and twenty two in there with no tuning. like fuk it.{ren chops, i chop whole song then use what i want} but it worked. thew a guitar effect on it to bring it out but i made it ride most of loop. good shit man.

so i know most you kats in your 30's. so i expect you to know that E-40 track.... samples same ish. "He said he's just a, timah name, rang-in Major factoror Fed Ex High powered lawyers, and a young tigga havin his wayyyy"

"Hit the streets and make wheel barrel of bread. if i end up dead just push delete!" ahh love this ish.
got the scratch paper buried in the back yard

letum know, letum know ma'an. letum know letum know boyyy

Beitch i thoughtcha you knew.......i thoughtcha knew

when i get all talkitive like this you gotta know im on them IPA's north west style!