Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who You Got?!

N/A
N/A
50%
33%
17%
By KappNeffect Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:36 pm

1. Ok, we'll disregard chillinmusic's use of the acapella
2. I think I deleted your entry from the group, reefer... It was out of haste and not seeing "MPCxxx" in title. Your beat is included on this page and will not prevent listening obviously. Just add it back and I will approve it.
3. Who y'all got?

EDIT: Added MA Beats to list, so if you like him --write him in!
Last edited by KappNeffect on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total. Reason: EDIT: Added MA Beats to list, so if you like him --write him in!
By Chillin Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:39 am
My vote goes to reefer madness. It had a raw edge. Yet reminded me of the Golden age of Hip Hop.

Btw, this was my initial project. Kept it raw (loosely edited).

By pk1 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:39 pm
chill
KappN
MA
hard choice. i really like chills tune. MA's was perfect for that Prodigy verse. kappp had that broken Bap slammin.
gonna listen a cpl more times after breakfast and will vote.
i could even fire up the mp this week. ill have to make a late entry for these samples. glad ya'll dug em.
ill holler back

EDit*
Got damn fellas. really nice work. everybody came really nice! i was torn with MA's, KappN, and Chillin.
All really nice tracks. Ol' Kapp brought neck brace ish. super dope. my preferred listening. Musically, Chills and MA's are strong. good tracks! I didnt dig the hats in either of these tracks. Ma's either has a verb, or delay out of sink with bpm. and there what i assume, some filtering issues or needing to better bpm match on chills. Like the hats from two different samples not matching. still these are all three fire.

ma beats the tune is still in my head. nice work
By pk1 Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:59 pm
congrats chillin shoot me some samples
By Chillin Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 pm
pk1 wrote:congrats chillin shoot me some samples

Thanks. The samples are in your inbox.

I somehow missed MA's beat. It was done awesome.
By johndope Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:26 pm
ay yo Chillin, can you drop samples right here? We need to prepare the drum guns for it