Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Keith's Lard Fri May 27, 2016 7:23 am
Yeh man keep em' going, they're fun.

Also willing to help out if needed.
By illhack Fri May 27, 2016 8:53 pm
I'm down with these beat battles. And Holla @ me if you need a mod..............
By ZeroArmada Mon May 30, 2016 7:20 pm
I'd be down for some more beat battles! I've been getting back into the swing of things, so lets do it!
By mista.p Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Lets battle!
By pk1 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:06 am
the reason i stopped is cause this battle 149 didn't get any track submissions for like three weeks. There are more "hands being raised" then there is ever any voters. Yes, I'm busy. I took on some serious husbandry responsibilities this summer. But i really dug holding down the battle. but my lack of, was because the lack of participants. Not one time did i get a pm from anyone with interest for this to continue. the only real "whats going on" was from
NightReveller wrote:So are there no more beat battles from now on?

I came back to this forum from like 4 years ago, especially for this :(

Im really glad to see the response to keep this going.... but i feel it won't have the same momentum as this "hands raised" vote turnout. I hope you guys prove me wrong.

Big ups hungry! :worthy: i appreciate the step up. and unless andy took my abilities to help i would have no problem switching responsibilities with ya. Hungover mornings, vacations, kids, garden, animals. all these things can cause delays. if you need to be away from net or got something going on. please let me know. If you want to post battles and i post votes? vise versa? It don't matter I'm down.

I would like to apologize for lagging out on ya'll. i was just kinda disappointed at the lack of participation, and votes. And didn't really think enough of ya'll really wanted to continue.

on that note I'm looking forward to kicking Ya'lls asses in some beat battles! :P :lol: