Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track?

75%
13%
N/A
N/A
13%
By pk1 Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:20 pm
Alright fellas here at the tracks for this week.

Rules are same as always:
Dont vote for your self!

Oxcyde

Noctur

Keith's Lard

NightReveller

dez perado

Vote runs till sunday.
Winner, Please have samples and rules ready sunday afternoon.
good luck
By HUNGRYMAN Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:21 am
Thanks a million dude! Gonna grab some headphones and check them out.
By HUNGRYMAN Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:40 am
Whut?! Nice what you all did with this bare bones kinda battle.

Oxcyde- Don't get caught with that dope, they'll lock you up! That tom roll...tho

Noctur- Smashed it! Pure energy.

Keith's Lard- This is deep dude. I really like where you took it! Soooo baaad..

NightReveller- I like it, but it feels like it need to breathe a little. The bass is a nice touch. Sometimes it takes 1 or 2 to shake off the rust. Been there homie!

Dez- Dope drums and bass. I can dig it.

Gonna go with Oxcyde with Noctur and Keith's Lard running up close. Nice battle folks!
By pk1 Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:35 pm
Nice tracks s.i.c.k. And Ma.

All right oxcyde, run the the jewels.....

Shoot hungry or I some samples and rules.

W
By MrDismal Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:01 pm
Hey fellas, I'll have to get you the sample + rules tonight when I get home from work. I'm running on Australian time!
By pk1 Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:47 pm
whatever timeline your on... you could have seen you were winning on sunday morning and had them ready sunday night.....

this is a great example why i stopped posting the battles guys.
so now when dismal shoots us a message this evening more then likely we will be busy and not have time to post next battle till next day. so at best, we are looking at a three day late start.
Now that brings the challenge down to making a track in two days. then there will only be one or two guys that had time to k nock it out. and no real battle cause nobody had time. If you guys really want these battles to continue, we really need you guys cooperation in keeping these rolling.
I'm not trying to throw you under the bus Dismal.
this is just a prime example of why i stopped trying. are you guys serious about this? if so, i don't mind taking time to post and update/fix make battles happen. I do enjoy hearing you guys tracks. and watching the growth you guys have in your beats. anyway, lets get it going hopefully Dismal brings a hot ass sample and we have no problem with a two day battle.