Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track?

43%
N/A
N/A
57%
N/A
N/A
By pk1 Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:44 pm
alright so everybody needs to post their tracks in the soundcloud group if they want to participate in the battles.

your track also needs to have the battle number in the track.

please follow this link. {other then the timeline these rules are way we roll in these battles.}
http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=152197

Both hungry and i are out of town and trying to do this with mobile devices. there are six submissions threw the thread and only three submitted threw soundcloud...

I hope this is all of you and straight.
peace and good luck
vote goes till monday night
please have samples ready.

Zero Armada

Dez nyce

Science Fiction Steve

Borat

ChillinMusic

Red Origin
By HUNGRYMAN Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:17 pm
Thanks man. I was trying to mess with it, but I didn't see all the beats in the group.
By pk1 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:01 am
HUNGRYMAN wrote:Thanks man. I was trying to mess with it, but I didn't see all the beats in the group.

it was a mess. i think i accidentally deleted Armada from sound cloud. only half peeps submitted to sound cloud so i had to copy from OG thread. There were like 50 random submissions to dig threw. i was using a family members computer to handle it. And i was getting crazy pop ups. took me like an hour fukin with windows. i haven't touched windows in years. took a minute to get the hang. :WTF:

Borat
By hok-2 Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Borat got my vote. Boom Bap
I liked that Red Origin track too.

I made a tune that I'm happy with out them samples
Thats what's important to me, growing ang learning.

Bring on the next Battle.

PEACE GODS.
By Borat Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:30 am
It was between Zero armada and Red origin, gave my vote to Zero armada, nice one.
By HUNGRYMAN Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:48 pm
pk1 wrote:it was a mess. i think i accidentally deleted Armada from sound cloud. only half peeps submitted to sound cloud so i had to copy from OG thread. There were like 50 random submissions to dig threw. i was using a family members computer to handle it. And i was getting crazy pop ups. took me like an hour fukin with windows. i haven't touched windows in years. took a minute to get the hang. :WTF:

Dang. I had to use some android app called 'my melody box' to even view the group tracks, since soundcloud mobile is useless other than a player. Still no group moderator features. Then I used the share function and pasted each url to a memo, from the battle thread. By the time I was going to post, you had it up. I hear you on windows, I haven't used a mac since the late 90's. Gonna pickup a laptop soon.

Borat, you da man! Upload your sample/s, message me a link with some nice rules, and I'll get the next one up asap.
By ZeroArmada Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:34 pm
Appreciate all the votes folks! Borat killed that beat though, hands down! looking forward to the next one. I've been practicing. Muahahahahaha.
By pk1 Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:52 pm
HUNGRYMAN wrote:
pk1 wrote:it was a mess. i think i accidentally deleted Armada from sound cloud. only half peeps submitted to sound cloud so i had to copy from OG thread. There were like 50 random submissions to dig threw. i was using a family members computer to handle it. And i was getting crazy pop ups. took me like an hour fukin with windows. i haven't touched windows in years. took a minute to get the hang. :WTF:

Dang. I had to use some android app called 'my melody box' to even view the group tracks, since soundcloud mobile is useless other than a player. Still no group moderator features. Then I used the share function and pasted each url to a memo, from the battle thread. By the time I was going to post, you had it up. I hear you on windows, I haven't used a mac since the late 90's. Gonna pickup a laptop soon.

Borat, you da man! Upload your sample/s, message me a link with some nice rules, and I'll get the next one up asap.

ya sound cloud can be a pain in the ass sometimes. macbook! :worthy:

congrats borat!