Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Choose your favorite!

29%
14%
57%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
By HUNGRYMAN Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:12 am
Pick your favorite and don't vote for yourself! Lol

Oxcyde

Science Fiction Steve

SICK THE DRUMGOD

Zero Armada

Keith's Lard

Dez nyce

N.E.one

Sorry guys. I'm still not able to access the battle groups soundcloud mod options to approve the entries. All I could do was copy links from the posted beats. So please listen and vote from here. Red Origin's seems to be missing or deleted. It will be a couple more weeks until i can pickup a laptop. If anyone would like to help out with the battles until Ivoryviking or I can get back on it, it would be greatly appreciated. Please message Tutor if interested.
By HUNGRYMAN Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:46 am
Dropped a vote for SICK. Kinda reminded me of a Alchemist joint.
By Elmar Jestro Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:06 pm
Close decision between Oxcyde and Sick, both dope work on the sample!

Oxcydes beat is very well mixed! And the effects are placed great and not overdone. Dope beat overall!

Sicks is much rawer as usual but keeps the tension throughout by utilising just the sample. Partly unexpected chop-placement but working well!

Vote goes to Sick this time.
By pk1 Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:06 pm
yoooo. I'm back on fellas. pardon for all the delays guys.
nice tracks this round.
my favs were Sick's, Keiths, and Oxcydes.
my votes gotta go OXCYDE

just a well rounded banger.

nice job everybody. :worthy:
By dez perado Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:14 pm
going with science fiction steve although i must say i like a all the others just as much. His leaves enough room for the M.C. but can still stand alone by its self
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:21 pm
Going with Keith's Lard.Always comes odd and different. Oxcyde was my runner up. Nice work fellas.
By pk1 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:58 pm
Nicely done sick! Shoot hungry or I some rules and sample. We will get next one rollin