Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

40%
20%
20%
20%
N/A
By pk1 Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:36 pm
vote goes till sunday night.
winner have samples and rules ready please.

saadyah tzvi

Ivoryviking

MattmaN

DC-N5S

Science Fiction Steve
By hok-2 Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:28 pm
Some realy good entrys this week, I like all of them.
I voted for Ivoryviking, I liked the use of the horns, it had a epic vibe.
saadyah tzvi's was also very good, for me it was a hard choice between Ivoryviking and saadyah tzv, both very polished and professional sounding.
MattmaN also came with a hard hitting drum beat which was dope but, to me the musical samples were a bit too choppy and not smoothy intergated enough.
DC-N5S did some dope scratching, no doudt about that but the beat fell a bit short.
Hope my constructive criticism doesn't come accros as arogance, my own entry was whack and I won't be offended if anyone tells me that, in fact I'd prefer it.

Big up to all the entrys, You all smashed it.
By bdockbeats Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:33 am
saadyah tzvi beat is smooth as **** sounds like a slum village track j dilla vibe also that boon-doc vibe. my head boppin hard.
Ivoryviking beat was cool but nothing crazy
MattmaN beat sounded like something i would of done lol
DC-N5S beat needed to be louder but i like the scratches.
Science Fiction Steve beat sounds all over the place sorry man
By pk1 Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:29 pm
The vocals were off. And the string sample didn't fit that well but over all vibe was perfect for what vocals you put on it. The bass was super ill. Well played and the bass sound was dope.
Saadyah got my vote too.
By mattman121775 Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:43 pm
Had a busy weekend, and missed the vote. I'd give the edge to Viking slightly over Saadyah. Those were my fav's.
By pk1 Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:26 pm
Thx for votes fellas. We didn't get shit for voters though. Saadyah my man shoot me some rules and samples please. And I'll get the next one rolling.
By saadyah tz▾i Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:52 am
Shit I forgot to vote.. My bad yo.
Feel like I don't really deserve to choose the sample and rules then.. Ivory it's all you homie