Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track?

N/A
60%
N/A
N/A
10%
30%
By pk1 Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:33 pm
Some nice tracks this week.

Vote goes till Monday the 31st. (three days)
Winner please have samples ready monday afternoon.
Im moving right now so won't have allot of time.

z3ro flux club

saadyah tzvi

[KappNeffect]

Reefer Madness Production

Dez nyce

574X

Good Luck fellas :nod:
By NightReveller Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:23 pm
I'll go ahead and give my opinion on each beat.

saadyah tzvi
This is great. I love the hihats. Also nice layering of vocals.

[KappNeffect]
Really like the way you made it glitch. Has a real bop to it.

Reefer Madness Production
The base is laid out, which I dig. I do think there needs to be more going on. This would be a cypher-type beat.

Dez nyce
I did not expect that drop! Damn, very good. Reminds me of the Alchemist. Nice snare!

574X
This is beat is different in a good way. Truly something else.

Voting is hard..
By hok-2 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:55 pm
I didn't get anywhere with this sample and gave up so, its informative to see how everyone made it work.
My 3 favourite beats were:
saadyah tzvi - This dudes beats are always dope.
Dez nyce - Raw oldskool vibe
574X - Hyped vibes.
it's a tough one but I voted for 574X
I prefer saadyah tzvi's beat but there didn't seem to be much of the original sample in it, although I may be mistaken.
Anyway, 574X gets my vote.
Bigup to all the entries :smoker: some good saterday night listening.
By Coz Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:47 pm
574X. :smoker:
By saadyah tz▾i Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:22 pm
hok-2 wrote:I prefer saadyah tzvi's beat but there didn't seem to be much of the original sample in it, although I may be mistaken.

that you are, the meat and potatoes are all chopped right out of the sample.. didn't use any external ones
thanks for the compliments my dude

voted for 574X very creative stuff
and [KappNeffect] a close 2nd, super clean prod
By Zbigniew Zielinski Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:47 pm
I would enter mine now but guessing it is too late? Huh? Been really late and found this at work few hours ago, UK based.

Will take part in next time....

Anyways, is no-one interested? saadyah tzvi: how did you make this shit??
By 574X Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:51 am
I voted saadyah. Yeah, I'm interested in how he did the instrumentation :popcorn:

edited.
By pk1 Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:09 pm
congats Saadyah!

hey brotha post samples here for next round. ill start new thred when i sign back on...

so choppers! I'm moving and as you'd expect busy. our boy Saad is going to help hold it down. next week. please be patient with us if we are lagging with posts.

im stoked to sit down on good speakers to hear this weeks tracks. y'all sound dope on laptop speakers. but sample was hot. i wanna hear halls bas lines and shit!

word up
By saadyah tz▾i Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:28 am
Thanks everyone for the votes and compliments! If I had the time I'd do a "how it was made" video for those curious about that.

I tried to upload the sample for 160. I tried 3 times without success. I will try again as soon as I get home from work and post here immediately. Sorry for the delay
By hok-2 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:06 am
My mistake then saadyah tz▾i
I think in truth I'm a little bit jealous of how dope your beats are weak after weak.
How the hell you do that?!
Just wonder what you use to make those synths, personally.
If its not giving away any of your personal recipe, a bit of insight into what you use might be usefull to me and others who are trying to make dope beats.

Not feeling this record, no diss. Just diffrent people feel diffrent things in diffrent ways.
It's all bless.
Still. I'll mek a beat. Might have to drop the Realness! :lol: :nod: :WTF: :smoker:
PeAcE
By emwu23 Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:26 pm
Congratz on the win Saadyah ,cheers for the sample .If PK1 will be available ,I'm sure he will put this beat n 160 section.
Greetz PK btw. :)