Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:29 pm
Congrats goes to
mrfiasco1

Rules: .
Must use sample. Everything else is open.
Sample: https://jumpshare.com/v/i9Oj6NGj8RAMreYI0Fru

We will take this to the 16th. Submit tracks to soundcloud and post in this thread.
Vote thread will go up Sat the 17th.

good luck.
By pk1 Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:21 pm

that second part is real nice. was that you building with vst's? nice groove though
By saadyah tz▾i Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:01 pm
pk1 wrote:
that second part is real nice. was that you building with vst's? nice groove though

Thanks bro! Yep that's correct, with the pitched resampled low pass filtered timestretched sample in there for the bassline :)

Where's everyone else's beats at tho :hmmm: Quiet in here... hope to hear some shit on Friday
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:51 pm
I just got my pcb board from MPC STUFF.COM.I`m Back!!! Bwha ha haaaa!!!! Hopefully I will be up and running tonight.
By pk1 Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:58 pm
saadyah tz▾i wrote:
pk1 wrote:

Thanks bro! Yep that's correct, with the pitched resampled low pass filtered timestretched sample in there for the bassline :)

Where's everyone else's beats at tho :hmmm: Quiet in here... hope to hear some shit on Friday

Ya i really like that piece. nice work.

S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:I just got my pcb board from MPC STUFF.COM.I`m Back!!! Bwha ha haaaa!!!! Hopefully I will be up and running tonight.

right on with the pcb board get to fix in it..
i layed this down last week. won't have time to do a change up.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:47 am
My replacement and installation of the new board was a success. I'm BAAAAAACCCKKKK!

I'm eager to get back to these beats! !!
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:55 pm
Sadyah is dope as always. ..But HOK 2.....He left earth with this one!!!

Dope Shyt!!!! I like the two in one beat. I used to do that earlier in my career. I need to get back to that.

Good work young man :worthy:
By Keith's Lard Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:30 pm
Nice beats all! i enjoyed listening to them. Going with Saadyah on this one. Nice change up.

Need to get involved with the next one it feels like it's been ages, haha.
By dez perado Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:51 pm
Tried to force this one out
By pk1 Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:57 pm
pardon for vote thread lag. didn't have internet last col days. big snow storm! I'm on it now