Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Stefan Houot Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:49 am
Living Bate wrote:use the b
Stefan Houot wrote:Yo, how the hell do I post the Soundcloud player on here like all you guys are doing? and anyone know what the Beat Battles Sound cloud is i'm having a hard time finding it.

Use the red cloud button just above the text box....to the left of Youtube and Twitter buttons

Past the link from your Soundcloud account

Thanks man that helped! :worthy:
By Stefan Houot Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:06 am
Hey guys sorry for all the questions, but how do I post my beat to the "beat battle SoundCloud" page. For some reason I can't find it out at all!

Someone help!

Can someone send me the link to the soundcloud page? or tell me how to do it, its been to long! :WTF:
By Keith's Lard Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 pm
Stefan Houot wrote:Hey guys sorry for all the questions, but how do I post my beat to the "beat battle SoundCloud" page. For some reason I can't find it out at all!

Someone help!

Can someone send me the link to the soundcloud page? or tell me how to do it, its been to long! :WTF:

There are no souncloud groups now they got rid of that function last year for some reason. Just post your beat here.
By pk1 Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:06 pm
used two of the three

By pk1 Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:23 pm
:lol: :lol:
thx Kapp
By Stefan Houot Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:58 am
Keith's Lard wrote:
Stefan Houot wrote:Hey guys sorry for all the questions, but how do I post my beat to the "beat battle SoundCloud" page. For some reason I can't find it out at all!

Someone help!

There are no souncloud groups now they got rid of that function last year for some reason. Just post your beat here.

Oh word? thanks for letting me know man!