Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:07 pm
Well....Its just crazy how fast time flys by! our kids grow up too fast. we get grayer by the day.
And its going on the 11th year to pass with out The pad God himself...
So lets run this till the Friday the 10th. In remembrance of the great JD

R.I.P. J Dilla :worthy:
By Hanz Bocek Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:22 pm

One Sample , One LP Filter , One day .... no master - clean boombap !
By pk1 Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:46 pm
not sure how many of y'all have heard of "Floyd the Locsmif"

I was listening to this album again this morning. haven't listened to it in a awhile.
Anyway, he has a track on here called Free Drumz sketch. And he drops a few drums for sampling.
I couldn't find where i chopped this in past. so i did it again.

http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/qry0kmEU/file.html

Ive chopped, labeled, and pad color assigned. with each program and the main program.
Its in mpc format. I did it in both MPC software programs {touch, studio, and Ren users} and the original .pgm
{mpc 2000,xl,1000,2500 and i think Maschine opens these}

Since he was giving them as free I'm not violating any rights by sharing. has nothing to do with samples for this battle either.
By Red Origin Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:31 pm
Dilla did some House too, so i took a different approach then the rest probably will. Hope you enjoy it though. Used all samples:
By Living Bate Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:59 am
use the b
Stefan Houot wrote:Yo, how the hell do I post the Soundcloud player on here like all you guys are doing? and anyone know what the Beat Battles Sound cloud is i'm having a hard time finding it.

Use the red cloud button just above the text box....to the left of Youtube and Twitter buttons

Past the link from your Soundcloud account
By pk1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:32 pm
Stefan Houot wrote:Yo, how the hell do I post the Soundcloud player on here like all you guys are doing? and anyone know what the Beat Battles Sound cloud is i'm having a hard time finding it.

hey stefan. welcome to the battles. just copy and paste you sound cloud link here in this thread.
if you press the {third from right} red button. looks like Soundcloud logo. paste track link in-between what pops up.
By Stefan Houot Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:49 am
pk1 wrote:

hey stefan. welcome to the battles. just copy and paste you sound cloud link here in this thread.
if you press the {third from right} red button. looks like Soundcloud logo. paste track link in-between what pops up.

Thanks man! :worthy: