Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

8%
8%
N/A
N/A
N/A
8%
8%
8%
N/A
23%
31%
8%
By pk1 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:15 pm
Vote time!

[̲̅s̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅h̲̅]

Dez nyce

SICK THE DRUMGOD

Yamz_1k

DC-N5S

ChillinMusic

Reefer Madness Production

J.O.Beats

Greavous

Mayhem

574X

[KappNeffect]

let us know what you thought..

vote runs for three days.
good luck fellas
By 574X Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:48 pm
One of my fav mpcbbs so far :popcorn: , especially Mayhem and J.O.Beats comin through. Let me know if you're down to trade feedback.

I had to go with my man Dez nyce, who I can count on to bring something that sounds like home.
By gdy_young Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 am
Bangin makerz... I'm a fan of you all!

3) 574X => I was on it till the bassier 2nd sound dropped in, which on it's self was played masterfully, but still present of something enough to distract from original flow;

2) KappNeffect => under control under two distinct frequencies and madd vibful flow;

1) J.O.Beats => when the bass first comes in it's almost invisible, like barely separated by the snr (both frequency and snap or timing), that's something well appreciated because I'm sucked (<>pause><) in for it's next riff and behind the glove we get a second well panned/separate(d) snr. We catch the 1, insert key/pno stab and it's wrap. Couldn't vision 2nd verse go in minus the kick in any other way.

much Love/much Respect
By dez perado Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:52 pm
i went with reefer cause it remined me of some hard mobb deep type sh!t. made for a lyricist. Respect to all the other joints too. A lotta heat up in here today.
By 574X Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:37 am
texasrida1 wrote:Im open for feedback.

For sure, Mayhem. Your very smooth A/B style arrangement is on point, and I'd mix the hats and cymbals much lower on that joint. :mrgreen:

gdy_young wrote:3) 574X => I was on it till the bassier 2nd sound dropped in, which on it's self was played masterfully, but still present of something enough to distract from original flow;

Thanks. I agree. I just made it as an intro but it could've had a smoother transition. You made me realize I went hard with a saw bass on a chill reggae sample :lol:
Bass wasn't coming through on laptop/phone speakers so I opened up the filter last minute, and now it's way fatter than if I kept it mixed for decent speakers.
By Stefan Houot Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:06 pm
Thanks. I agree. I just made it as an intro but it could've had a smoother transition. You made me realize I went hard with a saw bass on a chill reggae sample :lol:
Bass wasn't coming through on laptop/phone speakers so I opened up the filter last minute, and now it's way fatter than if I kept it mixed for decent speakers.[/quote]

Yo, 574X

That Bass goes with it so good, almost with that P-Funk style. It's real chill though I dig your beat. Definitely got my vote on this :smoker:
By Living Bate Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:29 pm
I'm too late to vote but i would've gone with [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅h̲̅] ...basically because with some vocals i think it could work a whole song....

I was digging Reefer Madness, expecting a nice bridge or something but instead it just turned into a completely different beat and i was out....

J.O.Beats I was feeling but it was very unbalanced in the mix.....is that done on purpose?

Kapp with the Lo-Fi.......0.59???....
By Reefer Madness Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:19 pm
i went with reefer cause it remined me of some hard mobb deep type sh!t. made for a lyricist. Respect to all the other joints too. A lotta heat up in here today.

Thanx for the vote and feedback! Really enjoyed urs too. nice vibe and drum programming. mix could be a little louder but same for mine :nod:

I was digging Reefer Madness, expecting a nice bridge or something but instead it just turned into a completely different beat and i was out....
Sorry, but had to much fun with all the samples and decided to put two flips together :lol: Ty for your feedback

So i guess it´s a draw between Mayhem and 574 x. Booth are on point, in the end i went with 574x cause it´s very unique an a lot of stuff going on (filtering etc.) So each one posts a new sample right here and pk or kapp doing a new thread? Greetz and congratz and respect to all the other battle participants :worthy:
By Stefan Houot Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:12 am
Living Bate wrote:I'm too late to vote but i would've gone with [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅h̲̅] ...basically because with some vocals i think it could work a whole song....

J.O.Beats I was feeling but it was very unbalanced in the mix.....is that done on purpose?

Kapp with the Lo-Fi.......0.59???....

Thanks bro much appreciated :worthy:

Definitely need some vocalists so if your up for it, hit me up!
By pk1 Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:06 pm
no not the first time we have had a draw.. Generally i give the two a chance to put a sample pack together.

Mayhem and 574X. figure out how you guys wanna put together a sample pack and rules. Or one of you choose samples... it don't matter to me.

Lets just get next battle rolling. you guys can post in here what you decide or PM me the info.
Either way ill put together the next thread when i see what y'all got going on.
nice job guys