Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 pm
big ups to Saadyah!

Samples:
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/gnX77A6m/file.html
Rules: Have Fun!

So lets go till the 7th please have your soundcloud tracks posted here by friday night

good luck :popcorn:
By dez perado Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:47 am
reversed the samples to make up for last battles mishaps

By Stefan Houot Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:12 am
dez perado wrote:reversed the samples to make up for last battles mishaps

Yo! this beat is dope, dude! I dig it a lot. The VERY beginning reminds me of this GZA song that's also hella dope.
Not raggin on your beat saying it sounds the same, cause they don't, but your beat is still dope as f***!

By dez perado Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:24 am
Stefan Houot wrote:
dez perado wrote:reversed the samples to make up for last battles mishaps

Yo! this beat is dope, dude! I dig it a lot. The VERY beginning reminds me of this GZA song that's also hella dope.
Not raggin on your beat saying it sounds the same, cause they don't, but your beat is still dope as f***!

thanks fam i appreciate it. thats funny after i made it i said it sounded kind of old wu tang ish
By pk1 Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:39 pm
man i used to rock the hell out of that album! Always liked Gza most out of the Wu.
Im going to try and mix this track i banged out last night for a post this evening. looks like its going to be a low turnout.
Y'all dont dig you some Elo?
By 574X Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:17 am
Man I wanted to lay out some tracks but got caught up with tons of stuff today, so I just added a couple synth basses n some resampled drums I synthesized in the past few days. :smoker: :popcorn:

By pk1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:21 pm
So Let's take another day for the vote. I had to go on road for cpl days and only have this cell for net. So get them beats up. I'll see if I can get vote thread up this evening but perhaps in morning more likely.