Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track?

N/A
18%
N/A
36%
27%
18%
By pk1 Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:20 pm
Morning Fellas.

Happy earth day. Be sure to take a moment to thank the mother that feeds and houses us.

Vote will run for three days.
Let us know what you thought.

[KappNeffect]

Dez nyce

woolen mitten

Ivoryviking

HanZer Beats

samwise ganja the wax martian

:nod: May the heads nod and necks break! :nod:
By 574X Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:13 pm
Dez nyce destroyed this battle. That banger is fire.
:popcorn:
Lovin what Saadyah did with the keys but not feelin the rest of the track as much. Solid baby makin music comin from the Viking. And that is one soulful mitten.

I banged out a sweet 9 minute pad freestyle on Wednesday that I was tryin to chop up, but I keep messing up these tracks by not setting up all the bs with sample length, bpm and quantize... That beat had such potential, too. I had the idea to just sample my dream kit that I've wanted for years, and since it didn't have the hats I wanted I sampled some of those too. Fell in love with quick beat hats when I played them in the store a few years ago but even if I had money for those I'd get a better laptop :lol:.

Check out this sweet break I found while I was drooling over kits http://www116.zippyshare.com/v/usV1Vcs6/file.html Prime hits too, except maybe the jazz kick which is tuned high at ~G1 100 Hz and not muted so I'd pitch it down, compress, make it mono. I went extreme on it as usual http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/Ujvo0art/file.html :smoker:
By pk1 Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:06 pm
all ya'll made very nice tracks!

574X thanks for break! snare and hats are fire. :worthy: will use next round.

Dez iLL drumz! sample usage was minimal though

Kapp doesn't post wackness ever. always funky. and the swing is breakneck.

Woolen.. nice groove. but i felt like you were about to drop the beat at any moment. build up and up and up...
then it never came.. i needed more drums out of you. nice quality sound too.

Saad always has bomb production. the last part is fire R&B i just couldn't stand the damn car alarm sample!

I'm really digging Hanzer's track. when you flipped it up a doubled down it was grooving hard. at first i Had the smirk face :? "dude used the all too well known part of this sample" but you freaked it. the rolling kik was super dope and matched the track well. :worthy:
By pk1 Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:53 am
ahh sheeeit' i thought we had another tie! nice! more votes then entries. ill go dig a sample now.....

thx fellow neck breakers