Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Chillin Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:52 am
The MPC 4000 project:

By saltmcgault Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:50 pm
KappNeffect wrote:it's always one.

:lol:
By saltmcgault Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:35 am
This is not a submission to BB175. This was my entry beat for BB174. My homie's youngest son was sad that he never made him a song like he did for his older brother. So we linked up and end up pumping this out. I thought you guys would like to check it out, A lot of good things can come out of these battles win or lose. No excuses just bangers and making music that we all have in common and love, Good luck in BB175!!! I've liked everybody's beats for 175 pending any other entries i think i have it narrowed down to 2 and its going to be a tough one. Anyways here's that track i was telling you guy's about.

By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:19 pm
Thanks to the Mpc Forum for being so mature. I bought a keyboard stand AND stool off Amazon for a crackhead price so I was geeked. :lol: :lol:

The veterans here know my peculiar sarcastic personality. Anyway I will post again when I have something to share.Peace :nod:
By pk1 Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:37 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Thanks to the Mpc Forum for being so mature. I bought a keyboard stand AND stool off Amazon for a crackhead price so I was geeked. :lol: :lol:

The veterans here know my peculiar sarcastic personality. Anyway I will post again when I have something to share.Peace :nod:

Its all good brotha. its just getting battle like in the submission threads. :smoker:

saltmcgault wrote:

real cool y'all. i dig it! :nod:
By saltmcgault Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:47 am
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Thanks to the Mpc Forum for being so mature. I bought a keyboard stand AND stool off Amazon for a crackhead price so I was geeked. :lol: :lol:

it's all good! when shots are fired i just clack back.. just giving you a salty pep talk is all. :lol: it doesn't look like the voting has started yet so pull something out from the bottom of your bag. i hope evebody is having a fun and safe independence day weekend !!
By saltmcgault Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:48 am
pk1 wrote:

Its all good brotha. its just getting battle like in the submission threads. :smoker:

saltmcgault wrote:

real cool y'all. i dig it! :nod:

thanks for the props! :worthy: i love them little boogers too! it was fun to do and they loved it that's all that matters!