Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By saltmcgault Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:06 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:I look at it as even though I may not get even 1 vote I still come out with a beat and some experience with ears on sampling, chopping and poo digit pad slappin.

Definitely in the right place to do that man and a plus one on what Dez Perado said about using samples you wouldn't normal sample yourself to use. It forces you out of your comfort zone and makes you think more outside the box of how you might flip it into a beat.

:vomit: DANG!!! :vomit: You had those poop digits slappin on those pads!! :lol: Nice! I'm going check out the others tomorrow.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:19 am
saltmcgault wrote: :vomit: DANG!!! :vomit: You had those poop digits slappin on those pads!! :lol: Nice!

Cheers man, more like I was poop digits slapping the pads like an explosion on a shit farm :lol: Really nice work on the flip, very smooth :smoker:

Just had a quick listen to everyone's beats and damn it's going to be another tough one to vote for. Some really nice flips :smoker:
By IAKA.Beats Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:15 pm

GOod luck yall !

Sick beats already from what i checked out so far !!

keep em coming

put some boom bap at the end to keep it classy :) 8)
By Chillin Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:35 pm
saltmcgault wrote:

Man this Ian Gillian song is effin loaded with samples this was definitely a fun one to do!!! Good S$$t Mayhem!!

Very nice, very nice.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:35 pm
This is shaping up to be a dope round by what my ears are hearing, some real heat here :smoker:
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:43 pm
Gonna talk a lil bit of smack.All these years I`ve been battling y`all with NO OUTSIDE GEAR all this time for years.I relied on my "soul power" and used whatever the sample provided me.I got several keyboards and sound modules I don`t even use to compete in these battles.So all my wins were ORGANIC no bells and whistles.

Well, inspiration beckons,I`m pulling out some of my other gear and I`m gonna start phuking y`all up.LOL

If not this particular battle,in the near future I`m going in my bag.I`m tired of playing with y`all.

I`m starting to make other life improvements in general.Hopefully I will follow through.Talking out loud for now.
By pk1 Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:51 am
So I've been in theses battle for a few. i went back and looked at posts, 5 years. (time does run) any ive seen kats come and go. some real heads have blessed us with nice bangers. Allota shit tracks too. i have ran these for what looks like four. not alone we got big Kapp still helping hold it down. cpl good dudes try to help when shit isn't rolling. Matt big ups!

But its been a long time since we have this type of energy. I have thought about not even trying to bother continuing. just let someone else pick up the mess with two submissions and one vote type shit.
Anyway, my point is I'm really glad to see the props and constructive comments being posted lately. And the quality of submissions are nice.

i just wanted to say big ups to all y'all. thanks for coming threw to share your work.

Looking forward to battling your asses for a good while..

:worthy: :worthy:
By saltmcgault Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:18 am
pk1 wrote:So I've been in theses battle for a few. i went back and looked at posts, 5 years. (time does run) any ive seen kats come and go. some real heads have blessed us with nice bangers. Allota **** tracks too. i have ran these for what looks like four. not alone we got big Kapp still helping hold it down. cpl good dudes try to help when **** isn't rolling. Matt big ups!

But its been a long time since we have this type of energy. I have thought about not even trying to bother continuing. just let someone else pick up the mess with two submissions and one vote type ****.
Anyway, my point is I'm really glad to see the props and constructive comments being posted lately. And the quality of submissions are nice.

i just wanted to say big ups to all y'all. thanks for coming threw to share your work.

That's what's up! i'm really glad i found this forum! i won't be going any where but up from here on out! thanks for running this long enough for me to find it. :mrgreen:
By texasrida1 Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:45 pm
pk1 wrote:So I've been in theses battle for a few. i went back and looked at posts, 5 years. (time does run) any ive seen kats come and go. some real heads have blessed us with nice bangers. Allota **** tracks too. i have ran these for what looks like four. not alone we got big Kapp still helping hold it down. cpl good dudes try to help when **** isn't rolling. Matt big ups!

But its been a long time since we have this type of energy. I have thought about not even trying to bother continuing. just let someone else pick up the mess with two submissions and one vote type ****.

So I've been a member since 07, and back then I was only concerned with the 2000/XL forums never looked at anything else. Now that I have a studio and ren, I just started looking elsewhere. Beatbattles? I lurked in the background a few times and even voted, but never submitted. I just wanted to size up the competition. Now I'm all in and don't let go of the Battles room. I like going back and listening to others beats and samples!
Good feedback from everyone cause everyone is still growing!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:03 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Gonna talk a lil bit of smack.All these years I`ve been battling y`all with NO OUTSIDE GEAR all this time for years.I relied on my "soul power" and used whatever the sample provided me.I got several keyboards and sound modules I don`t even use to compete in these battles.So all my wins were ORGANIC no bells and whistles.

Well, inspiration beckons,I`m pulling out some of my other gear and I`m gonna start phuking y`all up.LOL

If not this particular battle,in the near future I`m going in my bag.I`m tired of playing with y`all.

I`m starting to make other life improvements in general.Hopefully I will follow through.Talking out loud for now.

Talk is so damn cheap S.I.C.K so stop chatting smack man, dig deep in your bag and do all your talking in a track :wink:

pk1 wrote:So I've been in theses battle for a few. i went back and looked at posts, 5 years. (time does run) any ive seen kats come and go. some real heads have blessed us with nice bangers. Allota shit tracks too. i have ran these for what looks like four. not alone we got big Kapp still helping hold it down. cpl good dudes try to help when shit isn't rolling. Matt big ups!

But its been a long time since we have this type of energy. I have thought about not even trying to bother continuing. just let someone else pick up the mess with two submissions and one vote type shit.

Mad love and props to you PK1 and the dudes behind the scenes for keep this shit alive and going :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Hopefully if work and home life doesn't get in the way I will be a regular battler here :smoker:

saltmcgault wrote:That's what's up! i'm really glad i found this forum! i won't be going any where but up from here on out! thanks for running this long enough for me to find it. :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing you progress dude :smoker:

texasrida1 wrote:So I've been a member since 07, and back then I was only concerned with the 2000/XL forums never looked at anything else. Now that I have a studio and ren, I just started looking elsewhere. Beatbattles? I lurked in the background a few times and even voted, but never submitted. I just wanted to size up the competition. Now I'm all in and don't let go of the Battles room. I like going back and listening to others beats and samples! Good feedback from everyone cause everyone is still growing!

Yeah nearly the same here, Likewise I've been here for a little over 6 months now. Just being mainly pottering about the 1000/2500 and JJOS forums, very rarely worrying or commenting on other sub forums here. Listened to a few of the battles here but never voted or commented, so I decided to take the plunge of entering my first battle here in BB 173 and **** loved it :smoker: To be honest I'm not fussed if I get a don't get a vote or even if I come last. Probably like everyone else I'm secretly battling my myself each battle to make the current track better then the previous, hoping other dudes will take the time to give constructive feedback so we all learn, get better and grow. Looking forward to battling you dudes :-D
Last edited by Psychedelic Schizophrenic on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By IAKA.Beats Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Gonna talk a lil bit of smack.All these years I`ve been battling y`all with NO OUTSIDE GEAR all this time for years.I relied on my "soul power" and used whatever the sample provided me.I got several keyboards and sound modules I don`t even use to compete in these battles.So all my wins were ORGANIC no bells and whistles.

Rules: outside drums and VST: allowed

stop complaining, win the battle with ur ORGANIC style or not and then set the rules the way u want them

have a good one yall
By saltmcgault Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:26 pm

You better genetically engineer those "organic" beats Monsanto style.... :lol: because I'm sure you could have done way better in BB174. Step your game up a notch homie.
By pk1 Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:03 am
:lol:

:popcorn: