Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:50 pm
Congrats Saltmcgault

Sample:
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/sB4Q4ZmX/file.html

Everything open
Must use sample
Name of track must have battle title 176 in it.
Submit track to sound cloud and post link in this thread.

Battle goes till the 14th
Get em up
By saltmcgault Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:50 am
i'm excited to see what everybody comes up with on this one. nothing wrong with a little challenge after all isn't that what this beat battle is all about? i think this will be a good one. if you don't like the sample sorry about your luck. LOL 8)
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm
Congrats on win Saltmcgault :smoker:

Hopefully will get something worth while going again to submit for this weeks battle.
By pk1 Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:56 am
:nod: :nod: oooohhh.....!!!!!! :worthy: :worthy:

And again this is stupid fire.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

HIPHOP!
By saltmcgault Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:39 am
KappNeffect wrote:Hmm...interesting sample choices. I'll be on it though.

Yeah i had my doubts. i planned on using this in the near future anyways. Everybody comes up with some pretty dope beats in here so I'm curious what gets set on the table. I had a couple other ones in mind that may have been more fitting, but i want to progress and see everybody else do the same. its 11 minutes long i've been playing the s$%t out of it while working. theres some gems in there. Good luck bap, you need o get a rapper to slaughter that beat you submitted in 175. Good Luck!
By dez perado Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:01 am
Peace.... from the X . Heres my flip. Any and all feedback welcome. Can't wait to here what u all got.

By saltmcgault Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:18 am
dez perado wrote:Peace.... from the X . Heres my flip. Any and all feedback welcome. Can't wait to here what u all got.

:popcorn: about to hit the play button :lol: :nod:

had to edit my post due to typo. just got done listening to it and gawt damn!!!! that is some serious heat!!! great job i can't wait to crank this beat on the krk's after work tomorrow!! this is a great piece of work right here!!!
By dez perado Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:59 pm
thanks. i think i got a pink panther kind of vibe going. lol :WTF:
By saltmcgault Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:43 pm
dez perado wrote:thanks. i think i got a pink panther kind of vibe going. lol :WTF:

I think it sounded great. I can't listen to it anymore. I haven't even started sampling that soundtrack yet. lol
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:32 pm
saltmcgault wrote:I haven't even started sampling that soundtrack yet. lol

Snap dude, I best get my ass into this battle and start chopping something up worthwhile submitting :smoker:
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:25 am
Excellent sample source.I'm in! Already playing with several angles. Good shyt.
By saltmcgault Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:27 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Excellent sample source.I'm in! Already playing with several angles. Good shyt.

that's whats up! glad to see you in the cypher! :nod:
By SmokeAndBeers Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:01 am
After many failed attempts at flipping this sample I finally came up with something. This was a very quick and rough mix so the sound quality isn't top notch. I took a bunch of chops and filtered them down. Added a bassline and some drums. Wish I would have had more time to work on it once I found something I was into.