Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who took it?

44%
N/A
11%
33%
11%
N/A
N/A
By KappNeffect Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:07 pm
Alexander Aultman -

574x -

Smoke And Beers -

Dez Nyce -

Psychedelic Schizophrenic -

IAKA.THE.PRODUCER -

DC-N5S -
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:25 pm
Definitely some heat in this round, going to be tough to pick just one again but looking forward to giving everyone some feedback and one lucky person a vote :smoker:
By pk1 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:27 pm
Thanks Kapp
By mcroepster Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:50 pm
A lot of good songs but my vote went to Dez Nyce. I love the overall vibe of the song!

peace :smoker:
By KappNeffect Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:29 pm
Dez and/or Alex hit me with the next samples/rules. I will use both if you both have something.

If I have nothing by this evening, I'll throw something together.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:48 pm
Sorry been crazy busy at work but I went for Smoke And Beers for my vote. Will try and write some feedback for each track at some point this week and post it up :smoker:
By dez perado Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:29 pm
i wont be getting in till after 9 or so i wouldn't object to anyone posting something before then
By 574X Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Congrats, great round all around :worthy: :popcorn:
Had to go with Alexander Aultman obv. As soon as I started chopping I had a feeling someone had already jumped on some of these solid cuts.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:20 pm
As promised just sorry it been to long to get around to getting some feedback done for this round, just been crazy busy with work. Just had a re listen to everyone’s flips to refresh the old grey matter, so let get down to it

Alexander Aultman – Top work on this flip, definitely had a 70s style police detective theme going on. Really liking the subtle change ups, chops and the gritty 90s boom bap drums dude. All in all, it was an impressive effort man.

574x – Really great job and nice work on the flip man, loving the dark and rugged 90s vibe that you brought to the table. Would love to see an MC ripping this beat to shreds. Top work dude.

Smoke And Beers – Really stellar work for your first battle entry here, looking forward to hearing more of your battle entries. Really dope work on the chopping man, loving the horns, chops and drums on this. A top gritty 90’s aggressive boom bap vibe that smashes you right in the mouth with some serious bad attitude. Some serious heat right here!

Dez Nyce – Whoa Dez, someone grab me a fire extinguisher! Someone phone 911! Really fantastic job man, just pure fire! Really loving the sample chops on this and damn the drums just fit it so perfect. It’s got a being chased by a serial killer in a swamp kind of Halloween vibe to it. One of my favourite beats you have done to date man, excellent work!

IAKA.THE.PRODUCER – Much respect to you for doing another really good job standing out from the crowd and being different on this flip. Liking the Eastern vibe coupled with the trap vibe, really sounded quite fresh. (Think Iaka has cracked my non-trap stance ) Also enjoyed the little scratches as it gave it some flavour too. Top stuff!

DC-N5S – Sorry dude as it been removed from Soundcloud, I didn’t think it would be fair to you to try and blag some feedback about it.

It come down to Smoke and Beers, Dez Nyce and Alexander Aultman for my vote in this round, all three deserved a vote but Smoke and Beers just pipped it for my vote. Congrats man :smoker: