Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By saltmcgault Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:13 pm
KappNeffect wrote:Fixed download link above. Happy sampling.

THE LINK TELLS ME TO DOWNLOAD SOME TRIBECA SHORTLIST - MOVIES WORTH WATCHING.. WHATS THE NAME OF THE SONG?
By 574X Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:31 am
To get rid of most of the zippyshare scams, :Sigh: install ublock origin.
Sometimes you still have to hit download twice.
By KappNeffect Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:45 pm
574X wrote:To get rid of most of the zippyshare scams, :Sigh: install ublock origin.
Sometimes you still have to hit download twice.

Shit,,,,is,,,,,,essential.
By dez perado Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:37 am
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. its about to get cold 90's blizzard style
By pk1 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:08 am
Yo Kapp! just wanna drop in and say thanks for handling the threads this week. I really needed the help. Been a busy month.
If we lived close id bring you a case of beer.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:38 pm
Yeah definitely a big shout out to Kapp for helping out and keeping the battle going for us :smoker:

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to enter this week due to work (Boo the slave driving bastards!) Hopefully will fire up the 1000 for MPC battle 178 :-D
By SmokeAndBeers Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 am
Here's this weeks entry. Took some chops from sample 1 pitched down, added a bass and drums and some birds for a little atmosphere. Anyone know what this sample is? (song and artist) And thanks to everyone who was helping me out about getting things a bit louder for soundcloud on the last battle. Good luck everybody.
By JDM2 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:51 am
EDIT* I have since tweaked this a bit since when I originally posted it last night. If you've listened to it before Saturday morning 9am pacific time, then please give it another listen. Thanks 8)

I have not had a chance to participate since Christmas. I hope you are all doing great!

By bearhead Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:48 am
I'm super late on this. I had a busy week, and then forgot to finish this and upload it. Hopefully I'm safe on this one.