Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Which track do you like best?

13%
N/A
25%
N/A
50%
N/A
13%
By pk1 Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:27 am
Dope Samples

Dope entries..

Let us know what y'all think.

Vote goes 3 days

Winner Please have samples ready next day!

Dez nyce

Reefer Madness Production

SmokeAndBeers

JDM2

Alexander Aultman

Keith's Lard

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Good luck fellas..
By JDM2 Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:58 pm
Every entry was nice. It was tough but I voted for Alexander Aultman's beat. Nicely done man!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:15 pm
Looking forward to get a chance to listen to everyone's beats and giving a little feedback :smoker:
By dez perado Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:04 am
My top three were Psych Schiz , Smoke And Beers and Alexander.had to go with alexander on this one too.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:22 pm
Dez nyce – Damn Dez, on a personal note I really dig your work man, keep it up! But damn you was coming straight for the jugular with this flip! Really loving the chops and drums on this, nice work with the bassline as well. Loving the horns chops dude, really give it a dark and twisted favour. Really super dope work man.

Reefer Madness Production – Whoa some serious laid back lounging with this flip. Loving the chops, drums and the icing was the bassline on this, felt it really gave the tracks a nice bounce feeling. Really dope entry.

SmokeAndBeers – Man if your last entry wasn’t dope enough, you crack my skull with this bad boy. Really digging the overall vibe, loving the chops and drums. Loving the bird chirping sample at the intro and outro, made it sound like it should have been used on a David Attenborough wildlife documentary. Really dope stuff.

JDM2 – Nice entry dude, really loving the chops and bassline on this flip. The only criticism was I wasn’t really keen on the drums to be honest, which is more down to personal taste as I like my drums a bit heavier. Also I felt that silence at 52 seconds in kind of took away the flow and energy of the track Imo. Apart from that, it was a really good job.

Alexander Aultman – Another real dope flip and superb entry Alexander. Loving the lazy Sunday, just lounging the sun with a beer vibe. Really dope work with the drums, they really accompanied the sample nicely.

Keith's Lard – Really nice job here, I’m loving the synth, vocal and chop work on this one dude. Really wasn’t feeling that clap as a snare, would of sounded better with something a bit beefier for the snare Imo. Overall a really nice flip tho.

It came down to Dez Nyce, Reefer Madness Production, SmokeAndBeers and Alexander Aultman for the vote this round. Was really tough to narrow it down but my vote went to purely on head nodding was Dez Nyce! Congrats man :smoker:
By JDM2 Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:11 pm
Thank you for the feedback Psychedelic Schizophrenic!
By Insomniac Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:50 pm
I voted Aultman, Smoke N Beers was close 2nd but looks like hes getting no love lol, shame cuz it wasnt bad.

Im gonna try and get in on the next one
By dez perado Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:58 am
Thanks for the feedback Psychedelic i always appreciate that and thanks for the dope sample Alexander hope you got some more heat for us
By pk1 Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:24 am
Nice tracks.

Smoke N Beers!
By pk1 Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:50 pm
Congrats Bear. Shoot me a sample and I'll get next round up.
By pk1 Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:03 pm
Still waiting on those samples. New baby coming today. So I'll check back to see if Alex shoots me a sample.