Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:19 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:
^^^
Late pass.Did this in 3 hours.The low turnout forced my hand.The last few samples sources has been DOPE!!Just been busy trying to lose 10 pounds in 60 days.Been eating more fruit and trying to eat one meal a day during the week.That "eat drink and be merry"mantra has gotten old.Also been playing alot of old school video games and rediscovering other interests.

Nice track s.i.c.k. did you record the final over your room mic? or phone? i can hear the room ambience. still nice. Good to hear your fixing your health. It may be expensive but try real hard to get organic. i know your in the big city. but find your farmers market. and chat with the cats your going to buy food from. make sure they are not using pesticides or any miracle grow for fertilizer. That stuff is by products of monsonto. And look into distilled water. I drink a gallon a day if I'm not working in sun. almost two if i am. But distilled is the only way to go. if you stop drinking fluoride water and get off the gmo's you will feel the difference in a cpl weeks. its not cheap to live right. But your mind will clear and your soul will follow.

since my six year old was three i had to stop playing call of duty. i used to just play at night only. Then i really wanted to get down on some vids. so i broke out the ol Nintendo system. only one controller worked. playing mario 2 and three was fun. he wanted to play too. then i found out you can hack the wii's to play all past nintendo games. And it was on. i was given a wii from a friend year later i copped the wii u. thats the way to go. I've got like 90 original nintendo. 80 super nes games and a cpl game cubes. on a sd card. its real easy to do too. you might wanna look into it. holler and i can shoot you some links i use. i do miss playing some crazy graffix and shooters but the old schools are were its at. the new marios on wii are pretty dope too.
By dez perado Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 am
Dope beat SICK
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:16 pm
The mix is AZZ!!! I will do better next time.My cable needs to be replaced.The beat is a sketch not to be taken too serious.I was drunk off FIREBALL when I was mixing this.Can we start the next round?SHEESH!!
By saltmcgault Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:15 am
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:
^^^
Late pass.Did this in 3 hours.The low turnout forced my hand.The last few samples sources has been DOPE!!Just been busy trying to lose 10 pounds in 60 days.Been eating more fruit and trying to eat one meal a day during the week.That "eat drink and be merry"mantra has gotten old.Also been playing alot of old school video games and rediscovering other interests.

nice! way to use that sample! sick. i've recently change my eating and drinking lifestyle due to a jacked up back. i've had 3 discetomy's one on each of the lowest discs. the first was when i was 16 then 19 and 24. skateboarding, football and lifting weights like you're he-man don't mix with the back bone. i've been on pretty much a strict eating and drinking plan. i drink the minimum of half my weight of water in fl oz. and eating 5 small portions a day. my fat ass was 244 when i started at the end of june and i currently weight 219 as for this morning. i've also been walking quite a bit 6 mile walk at least 3 times a week. once you get past the 1st week of changing your eat/drink habits you feel much better and you're not always hungry. i can give you a layout of a eating/drink dealy if you're interested. i dare you to try it for 30 days. you'll lose more than 10lbs....then again i don't drink alcohol so i'm sure that's helped. keep up with the beats man! about to mess with some samples tonight. :nod: