Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

33%
33%
33%
By pk1 Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:39 pm
small round this time.

two day vote:

Dez nyce

Alexander Aultman

IAKA.THE.PRODUCER

good luck guys
By dez perado Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:26 am
its was kind of rough making this vote. didn't want to be biased towards IAKA because I'm not much in to drum n bass but i had to admit my head was bopping. and i could definitely hear this playing in a club somewhere..... but i had to go with Alexander on this one cause it kind of got me zoning out while i :smoker:
By CHOPFYT Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:53 pm
I voted IAKA cos he was the most inventive with the sample
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:13 pm
Damn a small turnout with only 3 entries but Jesus everyone went hard on this one :worthy: Let see if I can get it down to just one to vote for:

Dez Nyce - Really dope work man and I'm loving the chill out vibe on this one, really smooth. Excellent work on the chops and change ups mate. The only criticism I have was that I wasn't feeling the drums on this beat, they felt a little soft in my opinion. Would of liked and preferred a more chest kicking and lung punching drums, but that's all down to personal taste. Overall it's still a dope beat man.

Alexander Aultman - Another really dope entry dude and another dope chilled out vibe. Really digging the effects on this man it made the track really stand out, superb work there. The bassline really works well with the drums, chops and effects on this one too. Excellent stuff!

IAKA.THE.PRODUCER - IAKA your slowly get steadily better each round, so keep it up dude. Really really digging this beat, I'm loving the trap style/drum and bass vibe you brought to the table in this round. Really nice work with the chops as they really complement the drums and bassline on this. Overall a really top job.

All three beats really deserve a vote but my vote went to IAKA on this round, really dig this track! congrats dude :smoker:

Looking forward to getting busy in the next beat battle :smoker:

Edit: Note to myself I should vote before writing feedback as I missed the voting poll :WTF: :Sigh: