Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By dez perado Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:35 pm
Congrats on the well deserved WIN and dope follow up yo.
By pk1 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:30 pm
:fku: im crazy buggin ! was going to ask somone to post the sample somewhere i could play on line and sampl from my pad. but i realized i dont have anyway to record track from my XL! ha :Sigh: im stuck in the stone age without even the simplest resources.
By Ocular Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:49 am
Can you use your headphones as a mic on the XL?
By Keith's Lard Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:04 am
Dope samples!

I'm on a geriatric tablet atm and this SoundCloud app is absolutely woeful. Would it be ok if i uploaded my beat via Youtube?
By pk1 Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:57 pm
Ocular wrote:Can you use your headphones as a mic on the XL?

Ya of course. I use to do it in past. Mostly just vocal drop efx type stuff though. The quality is real low. My issue right now is having no recording source to get the track out of the mp and online! I'll just have to wait till I get my computer fixed.

Keith's Lard wrote:. Would it be ok if i uploaded my beat via Youtube?

Soundcloud is complete garbage company. I'm def ready to dump that account. Was'nt that you? Maybe Mattman that was using some other similar music posting sight a while back? I thought it was one of you. They kinda looked like soundcloud mini players that we post here but was from a differant sight. It didn't cause any issue when trying to post vote threads. I don't really have an issue with YouTube vids but kapp is holding us down right now. It's up to him.
By Keith's Lard Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:01 pm
pk1 wrote:
Ocular wrote:Can you use your headphones as a mic on the XL?

Ya of course. I use to do it in past. Mostly just vocal drop efx type stuff though. The quality is real low. My issue right now is having no recording source to get the track out of the mp and online! I'll just have to wait till I get my computer fixed.

Keith's Lard wrote:. Would it be ok if i uploaded my beat via Youtube?

Soundcloud is complete garbage company. I'm def ready to dump that account. Was'nt that you? Maybe Mattman that was using some other similar music posting sight a while back? I thought it was one of you. They kinda looked like soundcloud mini players that we post here but was from a differant sight. It didn't cause any issue when trying to post vote threads. I don't really have an issue with YouTube vids but kapp is holding us down right now. It's up to him.

Aye, SC is utter shite now. It was probably Matt that. I did try to imbed an audiomack player but that didn't work. Imma knock it on the head till i get a new laptop or i suddenly become a little less computer retarded :lol:
By mattman121775 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:34 pm
Hearthis.at
I used it when my SC minuets had run out, and when I deleted a few songs to make room it still wouldn't let me upload, so I got impatient, and used hearthis instead.
It's pretty similar to SC, but no content time limit AFAIK.
By pk1 Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:08 am
Matt
Right on. Ya that spot seems like the best alternative to SC. Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to use that when I get my computer running again.