Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track

N/A
75%
N/A
N/A
25%
N/A
By pk1 Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:56 pm
Im back fellas.
Al lmy electronic broke on me, about the same time! Threw me into the stone age. Anyhow ive got some stuff together to get back on. with that said.

Lets see if we can get this battle back up and going.

We will run this thread till friday. then will start our next battle.

Dez nyce

Quickstrike2.0

mattman
https://hearthis.at/mattinahat-cs/mpcbb182-edit-1-export-1/
When posting this website was kind of laggy. try refreshing browser till it loads

DC-N5S

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

saltmcgault

Get votes in.
good luck guys. :worthy:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:06 pm
Glad your back up and running PK1 :smoker:

Right lets down business, a really tight round as everyone came with some heat on this battle :smoker:

Dez nyce - Another real solid entry man, really enjoyed listening to this entry and dope work on the drums and chops on this one. A real head nodder and this is defiantly something I could hear Vinnie Paz spitting over! Top stuff man.

Quickstrike2.0 - A really dope job man, loving the chops with the trap vibe, I not a big trap fan but you had me nodding my head from start to finish! Superb stuff the only issue with it was it felt to short it was over as quick as it started, had me craving for more.

mattman – Another solid entry! Really enjoying the 90s boom bap vibe that you brought to the battle with this one. Solid work on the chops, bassline and drums, the only thing that let this down was as I was waiting for the classic 90s flavour low pass filter sequence to arrive but it never. Overall top work!

DC-N5S – Man loving the slowed downed chops from the Smokey Robinson joint, really nice. Really enjoyed the slowed smooth chilled out vibe you came with this, nice use of the 808 kick to give it a bit of flavour without overdoing it. Stellar job!

saltmcgault – Really great work on the sample flip, loving the drums on this especially the way the snare smacks on this! The only thing I was too keen on was the bassline, it felt a bit too monotonous after a while, it needed a change up here and there to keep it fresh. Apart from that wicked job dude!

Rough tough one to vote for only one entry but I had to go for Quickstrike2.0, congrats man :smoker:
By pk1 Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:21 pm
I didn't expect much of a vote turn out since we have been gone for so long. I've PM'd Quick. To see what samples he has for us this time.
Will post next battle ASAP