Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best beat

17%
33%
17%
17%
17%
By pk1 Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:49 pm
Vote Time!
Let us know what you thought.

plugdeux

Quickstrike2.0

MPCWeapon1

DC-N5S

Keith's Lard

Vote will run for three days. winner please have sample ready when vote is over.
good luck fellas :popcorn:
By pk1 Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:14 am
Keith's track was real nice. Sample was used really well. The reverse fit perfect.
The sample was not really easy to work with. I built three different tracks. Ended up trashing each one.
Quicks track is super clean. Hook was eh, but verse was fire. Lense shutter snare was dope.
Had to go with Quickstrike on this one too. Nice job guys.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:11 pm
Been mad busy with work and life that I didn't even get time to switch the MPC on for this round :( Hopefully will find sometime to come back and give some feedback on each track but my vote went to Keith Lard, really digging the whole track :smoker:

Hopefully will be on for BB 184 :smoker:
By saltmcgault Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:52 am
i guess nobody likes washing dirtya$$ dishes to a dirtya$$ beat. :lol: i went with plugduex on this one. i liked everybodies beat though. The samples just got stuck in my head. good stuff everyone!
By pk1 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:39 pm
Alright lets get this next one started. Quickstrike shoot me a sample for us to bang on
By tayo Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 am
quickstrike 2.0 gets my vote. when the next battle?
By plugdeux Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:41 am
saltmcgault wrote:i guess nobody likes washing dirtya$$ dishes to a dirtya$$ beat. :lol: i went with plugduex on this one. i liked everybodies beat though. The samples just got stuck in my head. good stuff everyone!

thanks homie :-D
By MPCWeapon1 Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:55 am
Congrats Quickstrike. I liked all the tracks. The last two entries came on strong. Made me want to change my beat. LOL