Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best flip?

20%
40%
40%
By pk1 Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:03 am
alright lets get this vote on so we can start the new year off with a new battle.

MPCWeapon1

QuickStrike

ivoryviking

vote goes till sunday night the 7th
By Keith's Lard Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:06 pm
They'll all dope and I can't decide. I struggled like **** with that sample haha

Good work

I'll give them another listen a bit later
By pk1 Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:26 pm
Mpc weapon very nice work but, quickstrikes is pretty iLL.

The intro is crazy and nice way to drop the vocals towards the end..
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:25 pm
Really struggled with this sample to come up with anything remotely interesting but I'm guessing it came down to the fact I really wasn't feeling the sample choice this round. Would love to break each track down with feedback but unfortunately I haven't the time to do so at the moment, so just a quick vote this round.

Great job by everyone on the flip but my vote went to ivoryviking, loving the overall vibe especially the wahwah sound. Great work dude :smoker:
By pk1 Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:30 pm
I appreciate the votes. If we would have had cpl more voters this most def would have ended up in quicks table. Hell I didn't even get to finish the track. Anyways, Quick what you thinkinking? You wanna throw in a sample again? Something **** though :lol: Or you burned out? You been holding this down and a tie doesn't take the tittle. So holler at me let me know if you got a tasty treat for us or do you want me to find something...
By QuickStrike Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:26 am
Go ahead and find a nice sample for them. I got too many records in my room. I'll be all week trying to find a good sample for everybody to feel. Last time I just played Roulette.
By pk1 Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:13 pm
I knew you pulled that lastonefrom your personal collection, just didn't figure you had the damn vinyl bro! :lol:

I usually don't like digging for a battle sample either. But my records have been in storage for a year. I'll gladly go dig today.

Be back shortly