Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track?

N/A
N/A
N/A
25%
75%
N/A
N/A
By pk1 Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:40 pm
We have some really dope entries this week.
This vote will go till thursday {2 Day vote}.

Let these guys know what you thought of their tracks
Winner please have a sample ready for us thursday afternoon.

QuickStrike

MPCWeapon1

Keith's Lard

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

bdockbeats

Ivoryviking

Dez nyce

Good luck fellas
:worthy:
By pk1 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 pm
These are some nice tracks.
By hok-2 Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:16 am
DDock smashed it!
You lot make some slow mo beats as if no one is ever going to Mc on them, Hip Hop is for MCing on thats the whole point.
No offence but most these beats are so slurred and dull I wonder if you even understand its power.

No diss, but this guys beat was the only one that gave me any spirit to rap.
Nuff respect DDock!
By pk1 Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:46 pm
... good thing nobody here is looking for a wack "rapper".

Quick, what's the little vid? You film that? Went exceptionally well with the beat. Track was hot too.

Kieth did you program those breakdowns or was that a drum sample. Super dope drums.

MpcWeapon. Second track was better then first and you didn't trap us this week :lol: Break u used was perfect for your samples. Was the vocoder something you did or was that a sample? I dig it allot. I haven't listened to any zapp for years gonna play that for my kids today. Thx.

BDock, really enjoyed the throw back. Vibe was nice. And deck work was on point. Fresh track. Gotta throw my vote your way brotha.

Dopeness out of all y'all.

Get ya votes in time is out and there's is only three votes.
By MPCWeapon1 Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:30 pm
pk1 wrote:... good thing nobody here is looking for a wack "rapper".

Quick, what's the little vid? You film that? Went exceptionally well with the beat. Track was hot too.

Kieth did you program those breakdowns or was that a drum sample. Super dope drums.

MpcWeapon. Second track was better then first and you didn't trap us this week :lol: Break u used was perfect for your samples. Was the vocoder something you did or was that a sample? I dig it allot. I haven't listened to any zapp for years gonna play that for my kids today. Thx.

BDock, really enjoyed the throw back. Vibe was nice. And deck work was on point. Fresh track. Gotta throw my vote your way brotha.

Dopeness out of all y'all.

Get ya votes in time is out and there's is only three votes.

My 2nd track didn’t really depend on the samples to make the beat. They just complimented the beat. To keep the integrity of this challenge I just selected a beat that depended on creativity of chopping those samples...If a person isn’t really using the samples to make the beat the challenge is pointless.

Besides the samples, those were all stock sounds from the MPC Live. Including the vocoder...Lol...Definitely wasn’t me...I wouldn’t go all out like that for a beat challenge.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 pm
hok-2 wrote:You lot make some slow mo beats as if no one is ever going to Mc on them, Hip Hop is for MCing on thats the whole point. No offence but most these beats are so slurred and dull I wonder if you even understand its power.

Mine was aimed more for a chilled out and laid back 70 BPM scratch session then to be rapped over :smoker:

pk1 wrote:... good thing nobody here is looking for a wack "rapper".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great to see the 1st beat battle of 2018 drawing a great amount of entries and boy did everyone bring the heat, well done people!

Right lets break this down and narrow it down to one track to vote, it came down to bdockbeats and Ivoryviking for me but with only an atom particle separating them, my vote had to go to Ivoryviking :smoker: Congrats man, even tho I ran out of time and missed the poll vote :Sigh: :lol:

Hopefully the feedback from me will commence from the next round, just been super busy this week.
By QuickStrike Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:40 pm
IvoryKing your truck was hot. I didn't get to vote, but would have voted for you. I missed the deadline. The video posted was some random clips I filmed over the past year that ididnt want to Let Go to No Use. About the battle, I try to stay more Musical then to leave space for rappers to fall in the pocket.
By pk1 Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:25 am
Thanks for the track shout-outs. We should discuss a more specific schedual for vote days. Like maybe same two days of the week. Always vote Tuesday & wed? Let me know what you guys think.

BDock, shoot me a sample and we will get the next one going.