Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track?

N/A
33%
50%
N/A
17%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:22 pm
Another week and some more really dope entries :smoker:
As per normal the vote will run till Thursday (2 Day vote)

All feedback and constructive criticism welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks.
Can the winner please have a sample ready for us for Thursday, so we can keep these rolling smoothly.

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Saltmcgault

InspectahEX

MPCWeapon1

Ddockbeats

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:43 pm
A Fantastic job by everyone and boy did everyone go hard on this one!!! :worthy: Was really a tough job to get it down to just one to vote for:

Saltmcgault – Really dope work on the flip mate. Loving the bassline and drum on this one and the sample just reminds me off the Wu Tang – Protect Ya Neck joint. Every beat you do is getting better and better IMO, keep it up man - Excellent stuff!

InspectahEX – Really digging the chops on this beat, they really complement the bassline and drums lovely. I’m also loving the little subtle change ups in the beat too. Overall stellar work on this flip mate.

MPCWeapon1 – Man what can I say apart from it’s a really solid track man. Loving the proper dope drums, its ‘s solid structure and the overall head nodding vibe. Wicked stuff mate.

Ddockbeats - Really smooth stuff man! Really really enjoyed this beat, loving the chilled out 90s kinda vibe on this one. Nice work on the chops and drums but IMO it just needs a bassline to finish it off. Overall it's still a dope beat man.

Was a tough one as I like all 4 of these beats but my vote had to go the Saltmcgault for this battle, Congrats man! :smoker:

Looking forward to the next round :smoker:
By MPCWeapon1 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:25 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:A Fantastic job by everyone and boy did everyone go hard on this one!!! :worthy: Was really a tough job to get it down to just one to vote for:

Saltmcgault – Really dope work on the flip mate. Loving the bassline and drum on this one and the sample just reminds me off the Wu Tang – Protect Ya Neck joint. Every beat you do is getting better and better IMO, keep it up man - Excellent stuff!

InspectahEX – Really digging the chops on this beat, they really complement the bassline and drums lovely. I’m also loving the little subtle change ups in the beat too. Overall stellar work on this flip mate.

MPCWeapon1 – Man what can I say apart from it’s a really solid track man. Loving the proper dope drums, its ‘s solid structure and the overall head nodding vibe. Wicked stuff mate.

Ddockbeats - Really smooth stuff man! Really really enjoyed this beat, loving the chilled out 90s kinda vibe on this one. Nice work on the chops and drums but IMO it just needs a bassline to finish it off. Overall it's still a dope beat man.

Was a tough one as I like all 4 of these beats but my vote had to go the Saltmcgault for this battle, Congrats man! :smoker:

Looking forward to the next round :smoker:

Thanks to you and Salt for the feedback. Appreciate it.

I liked everybody’s but I had to vote for Inspectah...I loved the feel of that track. Good work, everybody.
By pk1 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:02 pm
I just missed the vote. Is going to be a little ruff at first. But his rigid battle time line will be better for us. We just gotta get used to it.

Nice tracks y'all. I tohad a hard time with inspiration. Couldn't get a bass line on this one myself. I was between Schizophrenic and inspectah. Both needed better change ups though.

MUM-RA!!!

Inspectah shoot either Schizophrenic or myself some sample to start next round.
By saltmcgault Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:25 pm
pk1 wrote:I just missed the vote. Is going to be a little ruff at first. But his rigid battle time line will be better for us. We just gotta get used to it.

Nice tracks y'all. I had a hard time with inspiration. Couldn't get a bass line on this one myself. I was between Schizophrenic and inspectah. Both needed better change ups though.

MUM-RA!!!

Inspectah shoot either Schizophrenic or myself some sample to start next round.

I went ahead and voted for rockgod's beat. It was a tough toss up between everybodies other than mine. :lol: i liked the villan laugh in rockgods and the different samples psych used. i also liked the way weapon used the samples he selected. they were all dope as hell though. All top quality entries from everybody! hopefully you guys put these beats to use.
Last edited by saltmcgault on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:40 pm
MPCWeapon1 wrote:Thanks to you and Salt for the feedback. Appreciate it.

No worries mate, I do try to give feedback every round (well when work doesn't get in the way) whether it's good or a little constructive criticism it all helps us improve our art and grow as producers.

pk1 wrote:I was between Schizophrenic and inspectah. Both needed better change ups though.

Cheers mate, got a few thing I really need to work on to improve but it's definitely an area where I want to step my game up, that and get the song mode sequences sounding a bit tighter. Really appreciate the feedback man :smoker:

saltmcgault wrote:I liked the villan laugh in rockgods and the different samples psych used

I appreciate the feedback dude, keep doing what your doing and keep up the banging them poop digits :smoker:
By saltmcgault Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:17 am
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
MPCWeapon1 wrote:Thanks to you and Salt for the feedback. Appreciate it.

No worries mate, I do try to give feedback every round (well when work doesn't get in the way) whether it's good or a little constructive criticism it all helps us improve our art and grow as producers.

pk1 wrote:I was between Schizophrenic and inspectah. Both needed better change ups though.

Cheers mate, got a few thing I really need to work on to improve but it's definitely an area where I want to step my game up, that and get the song mode sequences sounding a bit tighter. Really appreciate the feedback man :smoker:

saltmcgault wrote:I liked the villan laugh in rockgods and the different samples psych used

I appreciate the feedback dude, keep doing what your doing and keep up the banging them poop digits :smoker:

Yeah i wish i could tell you how to improve your guy's beats but im to busy picking mine apart. Sure psych im always slapping the pads with my poop digits. :lol: