Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:56 pm
I`m planning to return sometime late Feb.I`m waiting on a new rack mount recorder.Been using a Zoom H2 that gave mixed results.

I been spending days/months on this Pandora 5s console 999 arcade games preloaded.Plug and play right to your TV/Monitior.Best $175 dollars I ever spent.GO GET ONE!!!

I`m still shaped like a lower case"b"/seahorse though.I`ve embraced the belly.Now I`m ready to get back to work.I`ll be around soon enough.Peace y`all
By pk1 Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:46 am
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:I`m still shaped like a lower case"b"/seahorse though.I`ve embraced the belly.Now I`m ready to get back to work.I`ll be around soon enough.Peace y`all

:lol: :lol: Embrace it man. rub that glorious thing. mine is made of high IBU IPA's. a six pack of this ipa with 6.8% vol/alc as a pretty daily routine gives me a firm roundness! A cpl dabs latter..you get the idea! :-D

Just remember fellas Tuesday and Wednesday are vote days. i imagine it will take a few battle for the regulars to get in the routine.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:01 pm
pk1 wrote:
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:I`m still shaped like a lower case"b"/seahorse though.I`ve embraced the belly.Now I`m ready to get back to work.I`ll be around soon enough.Peace y`all

:lol: :lol: Embrace it man. rub that glorious thing. mine is made of high IBU IPA's. a six pack of this ipa with 6.8% vol/alc as a pretty daily routine gives me a firm roundness! A cpl dabs latter..you get the idea! :-D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know that feeling very well guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you back in the battles soon S.I.C.K :smoker:
By saltmcgault Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:53 am
pk1 wrote:

Just remember fellas Tuesday and Wednesday are vote days. i imagine it will take a few battle for the regulars to get in the routine.

Ive been sober for almost 3 years now. The only thing i miss is IPA's "summit saga" is delicious!