Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:12 pm
Congrats InspectahEX on winning BB 186 :smoker:

Unfortunately InspectahEX didn't give us a sample in time as we want to keep this moving to a rigid time schedule I've had to provide this rounds samples

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxgfyvl623grg ... 7.zip?dl=0

Rules:

You must use one or both of the samples provided to create your track.
Upload your track to soundcloud or youtube and post within this thread.
Title of your track needs to have the Battle title as part of its name.
Battle will run till Monday night.
By pk1 Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:13 pm
Hey inspectah congrats on the win.
We went ahead and posted sample when we didn't hear from you. We are trying to get this battle rolling on a tighter schedual. Since we didn't hear from you after the vote had to post the next battle. The fellas on the other side of the world already loose a day waiting on us here in the US. Save your sample for you next win brother.
By saltmcgault Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:05 am
InspectahEX wrote:Ok cool, I lost track of the battle schedule

That sucks. i know i was licking my chops to win a beat battle just to submit the next sample. After checking out some of your beats im sure you'll have no problem notching another win in your belt. :lol:
By Rokgod Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:43 am
Cool, props to everyone last battle, everyone had my head nodding. I probably will skip this weeks battle since Im making a few changes to my setup including a new mac coming Monday, but I'll be back.
By pk1 Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:31 pm
My MacBook just died the other day. What did you end up getting? What did you have before?
By dez perado Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:08 pm
first sample had a lot of dope basslines to sample. i used a little of both.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:19 pm
Been a mad weekend didn't get shit done :Sigh: , so I'm currently trying to burn the midnight oil to get this track finished before the deadline
By pk1 Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:19 am
post the vote when your done brotha. I couldn't get any time to sit down this week. Family life. Has my mp all jealous.
By pk1 Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:35 pm
Well guys. Samples kinda difficult?

I vote dez picks new sample and we start next round. Or we run these samples one more time? Let me know what y'all want
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:48 pm
I had all good intentions of finishing work, quick finishing the beat and thrown the vote up but the wife had another plans for me :Sigh: :lol:

Yeah the were challenging samples that I've had in my sample folder that I've always wanted to flip, oh well I will stick it in the unfinished projects folder for a rainy day.

I vote that Dez gets digging too and we start another round as well. Pm me or PK1 with your sample for the next round Dez and we get Battle 188 thrown up on Thursday :smoker:
By saltmcgault Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:53 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:I had all good intentions of finishing work, quick finishing the beat and thrown the vote up but the wife had another plans for me :Sigh: :lol:

Yeah the were challenging samples that I've had in my sample folder that I've always wanted to flip, oh well I will stick it in the unfinished projects folder for a rainy day.

I vote that Dez gets digging too and we start another round as well. Pm me or PK1 with your sample for the next round Dez and we get Battle 188 thrown up on Thursday :smoker:

yeah definitely dez threw it down on that one! i swear i’ve heard that ray bryant-blue bossa in the kfc lobby. :lol:
By MPCWeapon1 Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:32 am
Im not in the battle this week, but here's a little something I did with the Red Bryant sample.
Good work Dez, that bassline was ill.