Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:36 pm
Well Dez was the only one that got down this week. And it was a dope entry. He gave us some dope samples to work this week. Let's see if we get a better turn out.

Sample. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g8mvnam3cqh00tu/AADEDDQaFg7pz6c2DQog7fk1a?dl=0

Rules:
Must use one or all of these samples to make track.

Upload your track from SoundCloud or YouTube to this thread.

Battle will run till Monday night

Looking forward to hearing what y'all got
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:02 pm
Dope samples Dez, looking forward to seeing what I can come up with for this weeks battle :smoker:
By dez perado Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:53 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Dope samples Dez, looking forward to seeing what I can come up with for this weeks battle :smoker:

Thanks Psych I just snatched up like 5 random albums i had laying around and just took a listen(the other 2 were disco :vomit: )
By dez perado Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:59 pm
MPCWeapon1 wrote:Early entry...

Damn I don't know how I let you beat me to that guitar sample part and I'm the one who submitted the samples. :WTF: Anyway dope beat .
By MPCWeapon1 Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:51 pm
dez perado wrote:
MPCWeapon1 wrote:Early entry...

Damn I don't know how I let you beat me to that guitar sample part and I'm the one who submitted the samples. :WTF: Anyway dope beat .

I Appreciate it

I had to throw Snoop vocals on it. With the Earth Wind & Fire synth as a lead for the chorus section. Dope samples.

By MPCWeapon1 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:27 am
Rokgod wrote:mpcweapons Soundcloud link is coming up as broken now for me

By saltmcgault Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:24 am

i had to go with The Isley Brothers track. i can't believe i'm submitting this. :lol:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:21 pm
Wiped the dust off my 1000 this morning and packed him ready for a little road trip to see the wonderful work's canteen :vomit:

Used the Earth Wind and Fire track, all knocked up on the 1K in my lunch break so it going to be