Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:44 pm
Big congrats to the MPCWeapon!

Lets get 191 rolling.
The weapon have submitted a couple samples:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k75u43kf8r7u9r9/AACRapJzOCNw5GvqkEP314F0a?dl=0

Rules:
must submit your soundcloud or youtube vid here in this thread battle will go till monday night
vote thread will go up tuesday.

good luck :popcorn:
By Cockdiesel Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:15 pm
Really digging the samples this week. I’m down.
By saltmcgault Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:47 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Really digging the samples this week. I’m down.

Does anybody have the group/person and the names of songs of the samples for this battle not getting the downloads on my phone. wanted to look them up via youtube or itues so a can listen to them while im here at work. if not it'll just have to wait until im off.
thanks in advance.
By pk1 Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:37 pm
hey salt. are you not able to listen to samples on phone from dropbox? So i just went to link with iPhone.
i have the dropbox app. so it opened when clicking on link in battle thread. and i am able to play all three tracks.

i wouldn't think you would have to have app to listen?
By saltmcgault Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:53 pm
pk1 wrote:hey salt. are you not able to listen to samples on phone from dropbox? So i just went to link with iPhone.
i have the dropbox app. so it opened when clicking on link in battle thread. and i am able to play all three tracks.

i wouldn't think you would have to have app to listen?

It worked while back i think. i have an iphone too but not the app. i think my service sucks out here where i work. I ended up downloading them last night at home its a good selection of samples. im going to try to put something together this weekend but magically i have to work tomorrow now. We shall see if i get time.
By MPCFIEND Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:36 pm

**edited to have track posted as player**
By pk1 Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:11 pm
welcome to the battles MPCFiend. i edited your post to get the player up. when you post you will see the red boxes available for different post options. If you paste your link, Highlight it and click on the third red box from right {Has a cloud} your track will display with player instead of link to soundcloud.

nice track too.
By dez perado Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 am
Power was down for almost 2 days.glad to be able to get this one in