Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

43%
29%
N/A
N/A
14%
14%
By martel80 Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:44 pm
MPCWeapon1 wrote:
pk1 wrote:*Nobody is out of line this is just my friendly reminder*

Nothing wrong with a little tension, and getting actually heated. Real battle style. I only ask yall that's it's not keyboard style. Always keep it How we would act face to face in public. This is a battle thread. We are grown men, and good battle is a great part of hip hop.

Nobody is heated. He respectfully challenged me, and I respectfully responded. This is a beat battle for fun with nothing on the line... Nothing to be heated about.

He wants me to put on my professional mixing engineer hat, and I basically said it's not necessary. I can make a banger without a professional miix down....we'll see.

And by the way since you criticized a non existent cow bell on the right side of my kick drum ..be sure to jump in this next battle too.. Let see if the critics can compete with this next beat.

That's the spirit !! :mrgreen:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:30 pm
Shit my bad I forgot to vote :WTF:

Really dope work by everyone but my vote would gone to Dez purely as it made my neck snap the hardest :smoker:

Looking forward to seeing martel80 and MPCWeapon going at it real hard and knocking the next round out of the ball park :nod:
By pk1 Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:12 pm
I threw this throwback together this morning. My warm up track for the smackdown ya'll about to get in 194.
Samples are fire for this next battle. Posting here cause this isn't my 194 submission.

This is for Brooklyn where y'all at?
By martel80 Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:42 pm
pk1 wrote:I threw this throwback together this morning. My warm up track for the smackdown ya'll about to get in 194.
Samples are fire for this next battle. Posting here cause this isn't my 194 submission.

Oh yes, thats what I'm talking about.

That went hard !! Good job !
By J.O.BEATS Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:02 pm
This was fun to read! I'm bummed I missed this one but my real 9 to 5 had me on the road all week

I haven't listened to the beats but look forward to hearing after everything I read.

And just my 2 cents: there shouldn't be guidelines on how you vote. It's music, just pick the one you liked best. Whether you're into creativity, mixing, whatever just don't over think it. I do kind of wish the rest of this community that is consistently active would participate in at least the vote though..
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:52 pm
pk1 wrote:I threw this throwback together this morning. My warm up track for the smackdown ya'll about to get in 194.

Dope PK1, looking forward to your submission :smoker:
By Cockdiesel Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:28 am
So anyone can vote? I was under the impression that I could only vote if I submitted.
Ah well, something to keep in mind.
By pk1 Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:48 pm
No please. The more the better brotha.