Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track?

9%
9%
9%
36%
N/A
27%
9%
By MPCWeapon1 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:12 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Martel I think you’re a bit off base. You may not like the sound but there’s a world of difference from the loudness wars and a sp 1200....

we all have differnt systems, gear and styles bro. It’s not that hard unless you really only judge music by how it’s mixed which is cool too man.

There’s no reason to come of elitist about the ****. The guy literally used a “distortion” effect on a sample and you didn’t like it.

He’s not an uneducated idiot for that in my book.

I have an analog filter I’m learning To use the eq on it ,sorry I’m trying to learn to mix with just it and my Mpc. I guess I have to upgrade to some high end daw after I move and get all unpacked to get any feedback on my music.

Its a waste of time talking music with him. He doesn't know music. I can tell by the way he put his first beat together that he doesnt know music.

If I would have used a Casio keyboard and sampled and chopped the fat boys Human Beat Box for my drum kit I still would have beaten " No-Show"..

"No-Show" says that he couldn't make anything decent out of those samples before the battle. After the battle "No-show" changes the narrative to it would have been unfair for him to participate.

Hes just another critic that can't compete with the person hes criticizing.
By MPCWeapon1 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:17 pm

I was the one providing the sample, that would be unfair for me to participate.
But to compete against you over a distorted dissonant track was everyone else victory. There was no point on me participating to beat you.
I remember that kid when I was young, he wanted to play left wing in my hockey team.
We all thought he was a very good goalie.
But he insisted and pointed out that he had a better slap shot then all of us.
We all felt guilty when we reminded him he was 5'2 and weighting a little under 200 pounds.

Real hip hop doesnt mean you need to sound like the crack head selling his mixtape at the corner of the street rapping with his hand on top of the head of his poped out sm58 screen.
Even tho' they started in block party pluged to light electric wires, there was some development through time.
Making excuses for your lack of capacity in a crucial aspect of an audio art is living in denial.
You could turn those battle in a learning curve and try to step your game up.

So stop the excuses and learn your craft.

You could start by reading this :
http://dynamicrangeday.co.uk/about/

Nothing I can learn from you, Homie. You don't know music. I learn from people who can make gold... Not from a person who tries to shine a piece of shit and then call it gold.

Go talk to an aspiring audio engineer. Leave the beat making to the beat makers.
By pk1 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:26 pm
When i read it, looks like both are misunderstanding the last persons text/point.

Just want to point out.
Winner or person who digs up sample usually gets down too.
Thats why your a "no-show"
Even though you implied your didn't think it was ok to present sample, and get down.

Unless there are 3-4 more votes(highly doubtful) rolling in this even that might change anything.
Weapon is taking this well deserved win. start digging for a sample and rules man.

Ill post up next round later this evening. until then...

:popcorn:
please continue.
i dig thats its still staying cordial.
:worthy:
By saltmcgault Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:50 pm
it was a toss up between pk and weapons beat. I like the scratching you use pk. Tractor is on my list of the stuff i want to add ti ny set up. i knew what samples the majority was gonna use because that track is fire. i wanted to use something different and at the end of it the $hit had me wanting to go to church :lol: dope entries though. there wasn't 1 i didn't like but weapons was over the top. i agree with diesel, weapon has been killing it lately. it doesn't matter what you use or how you make it sound.. if the $hit sings and sounds good go with it. Good job weapon well deserved win. Cant wait to hear the selection of samples for BB#195.
By martel80 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:56 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Martel I think you’re a bit off base. You may not like the sound but there’s a world of difference from the loudness wars and a sp 1200....

we all have differnt systems, gear and styles bro. It’s not that hard unless you really only judge music by how it’s mixed which is cool too man.

There’s no reason to come of elitist about the ****. The guy literally used a “distortion” effect on a sample and you didn’t like it.

I have an analog filter I’m learning To use the eq on it ,sorry I’m trying to learn to mix with just it and my Mpc. I guess I have to upgrade to some high end daw after I move and get all unpacked to get any feedback on my music.

Nah , thats totally not my point and I think I made it clear.

''No-show'' did beat his ass straight flat on the battle before and No-Show thought it was disadvantageous to get a teenage punk processing producer like weapon the advantage of using samples to wipe his ass another time.

But ''no show'' did create a beat to compete against ''punk a$s'' .

In the same fashion in fact.

It took ''no show'' 5 minute to create the beat and 5 second to master that track in a ''punk a$s'' way.

No show forgot to export it in 64kbps mp3 like punk a$s

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed ''punk a$s'' dissonant and distorted....thing.

I think the thruth is ''punk a$s'' couldnt even make a beat sound decent if it was only playing in his head.

Sadly, this is not punk music nor heavy metal.

Punk a$s....Fawk outta here :lol:
By Cockdiesel Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:20 pm
Yikes. At least you know how to bring a ruckus. Lol.

I’m done with the convo seems like it’ll be endless. but looks like a bunch of people lurking now so might get some more action around here !!! :fku:
By MPCWeapon1 Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:37 pm
martel80 wrote:

Nah , thats totally not my point and I think I made it clear.

''No-show'' did beat his ass straight flat on the battle before and No-Show thought it was disadvantageous to get a teenage punk processing producer like weapon the advantage of using samples to wipe his ass another time.

But ''no show'' did create a beat to compete against ''punk a$s'' .

In the same fashion in fact.

It took ''no show'' 5 minute to create the beat and 5 second to master that track in a ''punk a$s'' way.

No show forgot to export it in 64kbps mp3 like punk a$s

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed ''punk a$s'' dissonant and distorted....thing.

I think the thruth is ''punk a$s'' couldnt even make a beat sound decent if it was only playing in his head.

Sadly, this is not punk music nor heavy metal.

Punk a$s....Fawk outta here :lol:

Homie, you can get all emotional and disrespectful all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you don't know music. You can talk sound quality all you want. I'm too strong minded to let a wack beat maker turn this into an engineering battle. That little Mr Rogers beat you made last time gets no props from me, and I wouldn't have felt it even if Dr Dre and Young Guru mixed it down on an SSL board.

I'm like a jeweler. When people shine shit and call it gold... I still see shit. Come at me when you got some real heat.... I told you my gritty beat was gonna smash your "sonic masterpiece" and you still were a no-show. So scared to step in the ring you knocked yourself out the competition.
By martel80 Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:55 am
Its funny how came up crying when your name was never mentioned here and yet you knew I was talking about you when I was talking about a wack dissonant and distorted beat. But still you believe the one being emotional is me.

We do agree on two thing here. You're a jeweler and you should keep on doing bracelets.
You're also right you couldn't recognize sh!t if you believed it was gold.
Get some music theory class ma dude, for real.

congrats on your win Lil' punk a$s 8)
By saltmcgault Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:13 am
:popcorn:
By pk1 Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:15 am
Alright already shoot me a sample![

You two can speak in the beats, next round.

Lets hear some vocal drops or scratch disses.
By MPCWeapon1 Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:39 am
martel80 wrote:Its funny how came up crying when your name was never mentioned here and yet you knew I was talking about you when I was talking about a wack dissonant and distorted beat. But still you believe the one being emotional is me.

We do agree on two thing here. You're a jeweler and you should keep on doing bracelets.
You're also right you couldn't recognize sh!t if you believed it was gold.
Get some music theory class ma dude, for real.

congrats on your win Lil' punk a$s 8)

The little insults based on fiction doesn't bother me. You're wasting time like mixing and mastering a beat for a beat battle.

Like I said, Homie. I didnt even have to knock you out. You saw me warming up and knocked yourself out. You didnt want no parts of the competition.
By QuickStrike Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:13 am
Hope we get the new sample tonight. I would like to make my track and then go to sleep