Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By dez perado Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:11 pm
QuickStrike wrote::smoker:
hey guys my name is quick-strike and I'm addicted to audio distortion :popcorn:

Dope creativity. Thats what its about
By MPCWeapon1 Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:19 pm
pk1 wrote::lol: great point out with the intro skit. You came a little smoother then I expected this week. I thought for sure you were gonna use those tampini rolls. Have you 2.0ed your Ren yet? Curious how it's working out for you, compared to that X. :fku:

@weapon What the hell is a static mix? If you mean a quick mix, why bounce it? You can do everything on your touch.

I'm not using a Touch, but thanks for the advice.
By QuickStrike Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 pm
pk1 wrote::lol: great point out with the intro skit. You came a little smoother then I expected this week. I thought for sure you were gonna use those tampini rolls. Have you 2.0ed your Ren yet? Curious how it's working out for you, compared to that X. :fku:

@weapon What the hell is a static mix? If you mean a quick mix, why bounce it? You can do everything on your touch.

Yes i have used the 2.0 on the ren but I actually like 1.6 software version better than all the others because it has a better MPC feel. It seems like every new update their stiffing up the timing of the midi sequencer little by little. We are officially losing iconic MPC swing for bells and whistles. Well that's just my opinion
By martel80 Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:13 pm

Happy Easter 'erbody, a lot of chocolate and good time with your family.
See you on Tuesday.
By MPCWeapon1 Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:02 am
martel80 wrote:

Happy Easter 'erbody, a lot of chocolate and good time with your family.
See you on Tuesday.

Only on the internet could somebody come at me like this without getting touched.

I laughed at this though. You came harder than last time, but I can easily fade this.
By Cockdiesel Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:07 am
Gotta give it to Martel, didn’t think he could get down like that. A little bit over the top, and cliche/on some weirdo shit but some signs at creativity. Not sure scratching samples are that legit tho.
By martel80 Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:41 am
MPCWeapon1 wrote:
Only on the internet could somebody come at me like this without getting touched.

By MPCWeapon1 Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:58 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Gotta give it to Martel, didn’t think he could get down like that. A little bit over the top, and cliche/on some weirdo **** but some signs at creativity. Not sure scratching samples are that legit tho.

First battle she criticized everybody's mix to make us focus on her mix, because that was the only thing decent about that beat.

This battle she's using scratching samples to distract us from her less than average beat.

The scratching was all through the song. There was not one point in the song where you can just hear the beat alone...

She's trying though.. I can respect the effort.It's like "The Little Engineer That Could"..
By pk1 Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:15 pm
i say we stop running the mouths and just put up a return track.
Im not here to baby sit grown men. If y'all gonna fight do it in the battle. I don't want the threads fills with insults and insecurities.
By MPCWeapon1 Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:24 pm
pk1 wrote:i say we stop running the mouths and just put up a return track.
Im not here to baby sit grown men. If y'all gonna fight do it in the battle. I don't want the threads fills with insults and insecurities.

You better talk to your girl, dog. It's only one person throwing insults around. The little mark made a whole beat full of insults and now he's posting memes.

I'm not posting a response track to that wack ass beat. He's trash. I already went at Homie with a track and he was a no show.

Talk to your girl. Nobody needs to tell me how to behave. Especially you. I'm keeping my discussion strictly music. I don't need no referee for my conversation Homie.
By pk1 Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 pm
First off im not your "homie, or your dog".

Regardless of who said what, back when. just keep the insults in the future within the beat.
This is not only directed at you Weapon. but all members.
Of course. Some "Your wack" OR my Beat is Bigger then your beat talk is fine. gonna happen.
It Just needs to happen like grown men.
By MPCWeapon1 Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:44 pm
pk1 wrote:First off im not your "homie, or your dog".

Regardless of who said what, back when. just keep the insults in the future within the beat.
This is not only directed at you Weapon. but all members.
Of course. Some "Your wack" OR my Beat is Bigger then your beat talk is fine. gonna happen.
It Just needs to happen like grown men.

It shouldn't be directed at me period, homie. I don't insult anyone on or off a beat. Talk to your little emotional friend. That's the only one you need to be talking with.. I only criticize his music.

And the "I'm not your Homie" talk... Are you that square that you get offended by being called that. Some of yall are Petty Pendergrass.

Its cool though. Since some people can't handle critique of their music without getting emotional and acting out with childish insults, and others cant handle casual street conversation and get offended by being referred to in common street terms.. I'ma fall back from interacting with you all. I'll just submit my beat on the beat battles that I participate in on here and that's it.

Peace.
By pk1 Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:29 am
:Sigh:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:06 pm
Knocked this up for the battle quickly this afternoon on the MPC 2500

By MPCWeapon1 Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:04 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:Knocked this up for the battle quickly this afternoon on the MPC 2500

Now that's dope. That was good work. An Am7 piano strings chord would have probably masked that glitch in the loop., still a dope beat though.