Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:00 am
Big ups to Dez on last win!

Samples:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k75u43kf8r7u9r9/AACRapJzOCNw5GvqkEP314F0a?dl=0

Rules:
Must use one of given samples.
Vst, bass ok
vst instruments ok
vst efx ok to use.
beat needs to be loaded by Monday night the 16th
please put bb197 in title of your track.
post in this thread with a soundcloud or youtube link.
good luck fellas.
:popcorn:
By Keith's Lard Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:04 am
Congrats Dez.

Gonna attempt making my first beat using MPC live on this. Shits probably gonna end up sounding terrible :lol:
By dez perado Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:54 pm
Thanks. Congrats on that live. I need one of those in my life. Hope you enjoy it.
By dez perado Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:46 pm
Here's what i got
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 pm
Congrats on the win Dez, hopefully will get something knocked up quickly on the 2500 tomorrow afternoon :smoker:
By pk1 Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:37 am
Man, just now getting to listen to samples for first time....
Dude you hit this perfect. Everybody has been dropping hot repeats.
these are are dope virgins. that damn western sample is about to get ninja'd
thx D
By saltmcgault Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:07 pm
can we prolong the battle deadline till midnight tonght?
By pk1 Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:54 pm
You in U.K. Right? So if we put it up in U.S. morning should be well into half your day. Let me know if I'm wrong. I'm cool with it. Psych has been throwing up vote threads lately. So hit him up as well.
By saltmcgault Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:35 pm
pk1 wrote:You in U.K. Right? So if we put it up in U.S. morning should be well into half your day. Let me know if I'm wrong. I'm cool with it. Psych has been throwing up vote threads lately. So hit him up as well.

MIDWEST USA CENTRAL TIME
By pk1 Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:18 pm
Ahh word up. Pardon, my fellow country man. You should be good salt. Like I said psych has been posting vote threads lately and he does it the morning. If he doesn't then I will. Still wont be before 5am tues. mornin.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:17 pm
Just a super quick one on the MPC 2500 this evening

I don't normally throw the vote up until late afternoon here Salt, probably about 6/7am your time so your all good man :smoker:
By pk1 Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:33 pm
what happened Salt?
By saltmcgault Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:15 pm
pk1 wrote:what happened Salt?

I didn't get out of work as soon as expected and was caught up running errands and getting ready to go to des moines today for a couple iowa cubs games and a TECH N9NE show tomorrow. I'm glad to see some more entries. I really wanted to finish it. I should've though. the restaurant below my apt decided to get every single object in the place power washed outside from like 10pm to 2:30 am... loud asf absolutely no sleep. should put my speaker in the window and banged it out, I should've torchered them with my ear piercing sounds. :lol: Sorry guys.