Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:36 pm
Was digging through my collection to find something for this round and thought wouldn't it be fun if we did a "built from scratch" battle.

No rules, go digging and use whatever you like! Just go mad, make sure you put BB 198 in your soundcloud or youtube title. Submit your entries by midnight on Monday the 30th April.

Go nuts peeps!!!
By QuickStrike Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:54 pm
I have sent some samples to pk-1 the day before yesterday. Should I just send them to you
By pk1 Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:43 pm
i Didn't get anything from you Q... They are lost within the interweb..... :shock:
By dez perado Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:08 pm
something I sparked up on 4 /20 in good spirits.
By Oskarr Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:12 pm
Late, but its something.
By martel80 Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:52 am
Oskarr wrote:Late, but its something.

Dunno what the hell shes saying but what I hear is EEeee UUUUuuu Aaaaa Eminem.

Other then the Eminem part im completely in love with this beat. :lol:

Awesome Job.

I'd like to hear those drum snap tho'

Which sampler did you send them in ?

Hey men, I'm calling you out on those type of beats.

Wherever whenever like shakira.
By pk1 Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:43 am
So the snow is almost melted here. I'm super busy. Hope you guys aren't turned off by the no sample.
Im down to let this round run another week if you guys are. I've wanted to try this no sample battle for awhile. Glad big psych did this. This makes it really free. I'd hope to hear some of ya'lls best work. I'm going to do all I can to slap a new one together next night or two.
By saltmcgault Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:25 pm
pk1 wrote:So the snow is almost melted here. I'm super busy. Hope you guys aren't turned off by the no sample.
Im down to let this round run another week if you guys are. I've wanted to try this no sample battle for awhile. Glad big psych did this. This makes it really free. I'd hope to hear some of ya'lls best work. I'm going to do all I can to slap a new one together next night or two.

i'd be ok with that just purchased some old forgien lp's at this record shop whe i went to desmoines. Ive been messing around with a couple different samples and still going through the lp's i bought. It's a nice change of things using your own samples hopelfully everybody comes up with some nice bangers out of it.
By Oskarr Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:31 pm
martel80 wrote:Dunno what the hell shes saying but what I hear is EEeee UUUUuuu Aaaaa Eminem.

Other then the Eminem part im completely in love with this beat. :lol:

Awesome Job.

I'd like to hear those drum snap tho'

Which sampler did you send them in ?

Hey men, I'm calling you out on those type of beats.

Wherever whenever like shakira.

Thanks. I sampled it from wax and chopped it in Maschine. The original sample is Marvin Gaye - Just to Keep You Satisfied. The drums are from a random breaks record, probably one of the International Breaks volumes. I'm down to battle as long as the sample is dope.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:59 pm
QuickStrike wrote:I have sent some samples to pk-1 the day before yesterday. Should I just send them to you
pk1 wrote:i Didn't get anything from you Q... They are lost within the interweb..... :shock:

pk1 wrote:So the snow is almost melted here. I'm super busy. Hope you guys aren't turned off by the no sample. Im down to let this round run another week if you guys are. I've wanted to try this no sample battle for awhile. Glad big psych did this. This makes it really free. I'd hope to hear some of ya'lls best work. I'm going to do all I can to slap a new one together next night or two.

Sorry been mad busy with work so I'm happy to extend it another week too, as I got some stuff I would love to flip for the battle. I will update the original post with Mondays date. No worries mate, was debating what kind of response a no sample/no rules battle would receive but it seemed too much fun not to do it. Hopefully with another week everyone will be dropping some mad heat in here
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue May 01, 2018 7:20 pm
Sorry for the delay I've been super busy with work and unfortunately didn't get time to get anything done for the battle. Going to wrap this round up and rock the vote :smoker: