Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track?

67%
33%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue May 15, 2018 10:11 am
Well done to Three2Digit and Dez that got down with this rounds battle (Also looking forward to seeing S.I.C.K returning to battle) As per normal the vote will run till Thursday (2 Day vote) and obviously don’t vote for yourself

As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks. Can the winner please have a sample ready for us for Thursday, so we can keep these rolling smoothly.

THREE2DIGIT

Dez perado

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu May 17, 2018 2:54 pm
Congrats on the win THREE2DIGIT, I'm holding down the beat battle till PK1 gets his PC issue fixed so hit me up with the samples and rules, then we get the next round rocking :smoker:
By pk1 Thu May 17, 2018 9:34 pm
Congrats on the win man. PLease get us a sample to work with to start next round. I just ordered my new box supper excited. 12core 64 g of ram. Gonna be ready to bang pads. We are gonna hit 200 this round. I think we will have to make a reward for this round.

Yo big psych if you don't get his sample this eve just drop those you got from last battle.
By Knuckles5000 Fri May 18, 2018 3:06 am
pk1 wrote:I just ordered my new box supper excited. 12core 64 g of ram. Gonna be ready to bang pads. We are gonna hit 200 this round. I think we will have to make a reward for this round.

:shock: 12 cores? I didn't know they made those...
By pk1 Sat May 19, 2018 3:26 am
Ya two six core CPU's
https://everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_pro/specs/mac-pro-twelve-core-2.66-mid-2012-westmere-specs.html

Got it with 64 g ram and three 1t hd's the main drive is a 2tb had will swap that with a ssd. I'm excited. Been wanting this comp for years