Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri May 25, 2018 8:08 pm
Congrats to JDM2 for winning the last round, lets keep it moving and fire up round 201. JDM2 has allowed use to use THREE2DIGIT samples and rules from when he won BB 199 (JDM2 if you still want to go digging for samples it cool, just PM me your samples and rules and we will use them in a future round)

Samples
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctbdebpvgbtx4 ... 1.zip?dl=0

Rules:
- Use any one of the samples, anything goes!

Make sure you put BB 201 in your soundcloud or youtube title. Submit your entries by midnight on Monday the 28th May.

Good luck :smoker:
By THREE2DIGIT Mon May 28, 2018 7:54 am
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue May 29, 2018 8:20 pm
We will extend this round an additional week, entries due in by midnight Monday the 4th June fellas :smoker:
By Sharris Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:21 pm
I'm gonna try to get in on this one....... If I miss it I'll def catch the next. Hopefully you boys don't mind gettin beat by a girl :wink:

I entered my first battle a little over a month ago (sp forum) & got addicted...... just finished my 5th battle. But all sp battles, so I've been usin nothing but my sx the past month & I miss my MPC's.

Kind of surprised there isn't more people battlin. Sp battles are crazy, roughly 2 battles a week & averaging 10 people per battle. The battle I put on last week had 12 entries. I wonder why there isn't a lot of entries over here :?
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:56 pm
Sharris wrote:I'm gonna try to get in on this one....... If I miss it I'll def catch the next. Hopefully you boys don't mind gettin beat by a girl :wink:

I entered my first battle a little over a month ago (sp forum) & got addicted...... just finished my 5th battle. But all sp battles, so I've been usin nothing but my sx the past month & I miss my MPC's.

Kind of surprised there isn't more people battlin. Sp battles are crazy, roughly 2 battles a week & averaging 10 people per battle. The battle I put on last week had 12 entries. I wonder why there isn't a lot of entries over here :?

well you can count me in this round i've been cooking up something just got to finish it up and post it.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:08 pm
Welcome Sharris nice to have you here, looking forward to seeing what you cook up in the battles :smoker:

Here's a guide on how the battles run and work round here

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=185443

Any other questions then shoot me a pm :smoker:

Nice one Salt, hopefully got something cooking myself for this round too
By saltmcgault Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:36 am
Rokgod wrote:We aint even voting yet but Ill tell you right now Dez period murdered it, good luck to anyone trying to come up with something doper, Im curious to see if anyone can come with something harder.

I took a listen to dez's and digits entry earlier. i after hearing dez's i was like $%^&. What im cooking up is already leftovers :lol: im still gonna bring it though..
By pk1 Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:09 am
welcome to the battles Sharris.
By saltmcgault Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:16 am

dez and digit those are some nice entries! I'm impressed by both. dez always coming with the raw shit. dang quick strike that's a nice little mini dr. dre studio you got going on there lol dope. the only thing is i didn't see a 2500 chilling in there. :lol: i got lost in this one till like 5a.m. friday night. I'm gonna let this &%$*^ sing.
By Sharris Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:19 pm
I'm not gettin a beat done in time :cry: Just bad timing (I got the flu & had some equipment issues), but I'll get in on the next one.

& love everyone's beats! Impressive!
Sp battles are fun & filled with good people, but I'm noticing my style is just completely different than the majority of the other beats. I think it will be more enjoyable & challenging battling with people that make similar music.

Again, good shit guys!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:37 pm
Here's my mob inspired theme for this battle

Sorry to hear that Sharris, hope you feel better soon and hope to see what you got in the next round :smoker:
Looking forward to giving everyone's entry as listening tonight.