Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:42 pm
MPCWeapon1 wrote:Congrats on your last victory, Salt.

That shit sounds crispy on the krk's!! i really like that end part.
By Sharris Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:38 pm
QuickStrike wrote:Sorry im out of this one guys

I won't be nosey........you have your reasons.......
But I WILL say I really liked how you flipped that Three's Company joint.
Glad I got to hear it :)
By QuickStrike Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 am
Sharris wrote:
QuickStrike wrote:Sorry im out of this one guys

I won't be nosey........you have your reasons.......
But I WILL say I really liked how you flipped that Three's Company joint.
Glad I got to hear it :)

Oh yeah. Thing is I had sold the track to a artist.. I'll try to make another one within an hour but I have to go do some CrossFit training. We'll see if I have time
By MPCWeapon1 Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:54 am
saltmcgault wrote:
MPCWeapon1 wrote:Congrats on your last victory, Salt.

That **** sounds crispy on the krk's!! i really like that end part.

I had fun with that Three's company sample. Got some guitars, brass, and a vocal sample.
By saltmcgault Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:09 am
QuickStrike wrote:

I'm back in I made a new track

O.E. a blast from the past. wide mouth was the only way to go. idk if you guys still drink that shit but if you do. drink that shit just below the red line on the label and fill it with a pint of guinness. Some good **** right there.
By pk1 Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:06 pm
Damn. I thought I could drink. But Guinness in ol E?!? That's Fukien crazy. My god. Some of the stuff y'all can think up. Those 40 days. Man that was in 93 pounding ol E, st ides, and crazy horse. Then I hit the mickeys. There was no going back to the ol e. Remember they came with the gallon jug with little ring handle. Nasty stuff man. Nasty. I'm up at 5 am can't stay up past 9. I'm busting my ass lately. These samples are fire though. Last cpl night I sit down and crash after about five minutes. Haven't even got to hook up my new toys to the new comp.

Y'all should check serato sample. This thing is looking really dope. It's kinda weird to use it inside the mpc but very very cool vst.

I'll probably get to sit down and flip these samples this weekend.
By saltmcgault Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 pm
pk1 wrote:Damn. I thought I could drink. But Guinness in ol E?!? That's Fukien crazy. My god. Some of the stuff y'all can think up. Those 40 days. Man that was in 93 pounding ol E, st ides, and crazy horse. Then I hit the mickeys. There was no going back to the ol e. Remember they came with the gallon jug with little ring handle. Nasty stuff man. Nasty. I'm up at 5 am can't stay up past 9. I'm busting my ass lately. These samples are fire though. Last cpl night I sit down and crash after about five minutes. Haven't even got to hook up my new toys to the new comp.

Y'all should check serato sample. This thing is looking really dope. It's kinda weird to use it inside the mpc but very very cool vst.

I'll probably get to sit down and flip these samples this weekend.

seriously dont knock it until you try it. you will be surpisingly amazed or maybe i was an alcoholic. They compliment eachother well together. i consider it a black and tan. :lol: