Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:23 am
Congrats to my man Saltmcgault on winning the last round :smoker: Right enough off the chit chat lets fire up battle 202.

Samples:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/34hzwr7w05zjz ... 2.zip?dl=0

Rules:
- Use any one of the samples, anything goes!
- Make some bangers!!!!!

Make sure you put BB 202 in your soundcloud or youtube title. Submit your entries by midnight on Monday the 11th June.

Good luck :smoker:
By pk1 Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 pm
Big ups salt
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:47 pm
pk1 wrote:Big ups salt

That’s whats up! thanks. i double dog dare you guys to flip that three’s company theme song aside from the battle. :lol:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:39 pm
Welcome to the beat battles Flowsay :smoker:

saltmcgault wrote:I double dog dare you guys to flip that three’s company theme song aside from the battle. :lol:

Already got something in mind for that :lol:
By Flowsay Beats712 Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:14 pm
Glad to be here!!! A lil rusty, but hopelly I can get my mojo back with you fellas help. lol Peace, love n Hip Hop!!!
By pk1 Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:50 pm
nice first entry Flowsay. welcome to the battles.
what MP are you on
By saltmcgault Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:08 pm
Keith's Lard wrote:Congrats on the win. Dope samples

Thanks Keith! Yeah i selected some samples that i've been wanting to **** with especially that maggotbrain. Eddie Hazel is dope. I'm looking forward to listening to what everybody cooks up. :popcorn:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:09 pm
A quick afternoon session on the MPC 2500 :smoker:

By Sharris Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:45 am
2500 microwave featuring Analog Heat & 404sx - used 2 songs, I had issues downloading, so Im not sure what songs I used. It took like 5 minutes to download & I only got the first 3 songs......... I wanted to take on the Threes Company challenge :| Not sure what the issue was, I might mess with it later. Also used a vinyl drumbreak. Chopped everything to bits :smoker: Hopefully bandcamp is ok.

https://sharris.bandcamp.com/track/bb-202-slow-times
By saltmcgault Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:14 am
Sharris wrote:2500 microwave featuring Analog Heat & 404sx - used 2 songs, I had issues downloading, so Im not sure what songs I used. It took like 5 minutes to download & I only got the first 3 songs......... I wanted to take on the Threes Company challenge :| Not sure what the issue was, I might mess with it later. Also used a vinyl drumbreak. Chopped everything to bits :smoker: Hopefully bandcamp is ok.

https://sharris.bandcamp.com/track/bb-202-slow-times

you can find all of them on youtube except the the velorina i had that on vinyl same with maggotbrain but i recorded it off the LP. i look forward to see what you come up with on that three’s company :lol: it’s 9:15 here i’ll have my entry submitted by midnight.
By Sharris Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:31 am
I havent seen Threes Company in forever.....I used to love that show when I was a kid. I just looked it up & went down memory lane. Im sooo flippin that sh!t.

& great sample material man! I had fun with this battle
By saltmcgault Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:40 am
Sharris wrote:I havent seen Threes Company in forever.....I used to love that show when I was a kid. I just looked it up & went down memory lane. Im sooo flippin that sh!t.

& great sample material man! I had fun with this battle

some co-workers start singing that three companies joint every time this certain phone starts to ring... then i listened to it and was thinking somebody could pump out a nasty banger with that. so i figured i add that in there. i’m glad you had fun with it that’s what it’s all about.
By saltmcgault Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:19 am

Looking forward to checking out everybody's shit.. but thats gonna have to wait till tomorrow because i gotta get my a$$ to bed.