Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Flowsay Beats712 Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:34 pm
pk1 wrote:nice first entry Flowsay. welcome to the battles.
what MP are you on

Hey thanks PK1.....I m on tge 1000. Had the black one for a good 12 years. Bought the blue n red on from a buddy that barely touched it. Tryin to get my chops back a little.
By pk1 Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:52 am
Sharris wrote:Hopefully bandcamp is ok.

sorry Sharris band camp isnt gonna work. upload it to soundcloud or youtube in order for track to be submitted in the vote thread.

Flowsay Beats712 wrote:Hey thanks PK1....Tryin to get my chops back a little.

Word up. nice to hear another MP user.
I had a crazy busy day today so i just got home gonna drink a beer smoke a you know what and bang something out this evening. looking forward to hearing calls tracks. samples are nice.
By Sharris Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:47 am
Looks like I'm out :) My laptop is actin up & for some reason you can't load beats from an iPad onto soundcloud. I can't open soundcloud at work either. Bandcamp works on iPad & at work, so.....I've just been usin that.

Good luck guys! Great beats all around. :smoker:

Maybe I'll see you in a future battle!
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:02 am
Sharris wrote:Looks like I'm out :) My laptop is actin up & for some reason you can't load beats from an iPad onto soundcloud. I can't open soundcloud at work either. Bandcamp works on iPad & at work, so.....I've just been usin that.

Good luck guys! Great beats all around. :smoker:

Maybe I'll see you in a future battle!

I checked it out and it sounds pretty dope. No way you could get a fartcloud account tomorrow and upload it?
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:05 am
pk1 wrote:
Sharris wrote:Hopefully bandcamp is ok.

sorry Sharris band camp isnt gonna work. upload it to soundcloud or youtube in order for track to be submitted in the vote thread.

Flowsay Beats712 wrote:Hey thanks PK1....Tryin to get my chops back a little.

Word up. nice to hear another MP user.
I had a crazy busy day today so i just got home gonna drink a beer smoke a you know what and bang something out this evening. looking forward to hearing calls tracks. samples are nice.

Thanks. I picked some that i really liked. I revised my entry some shit didn't sound right to me. hopefully sharris you and some others can pump something out before the voting starts. I thought for sure dez would pop up outta nowhere with a banger. :lol:
By Sharris Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:48 pm
Ugh
I didn't put bb 202 in the beat name.
The beat took awhile to download & once it did, it brought up the url, I got excited & forgot to name it.
It's cool, if I'm disqualified, I get it, rules are rules. & atleast I now know the process for future battles.
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:38 pm
Sharris wrote:Ugh
I didn't put bb 202 in the beat name.
The beat took awhile to download & once it did, it brought up the url, I got excited & forgot to name it.
It's cool, if I'm disqualified, I get it, rules are rules. & atleast I now know the process for future battles.

You should be able to edit the name. click on the song in fartcloud theres like a pencil over on the bottom by the play button. In there you should be able to change it up.
Last edited by saltmcgault on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sharris Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Yea I know, but I'm at work & I can't get on soundcloud at work. Can't update anything on soundcloud in an ipad or tablet either - I uploaded the beat to soundcloud this morning before going to work, then realized I didn't name it.......but it was too late :Sigh:

It's cool tho. If I'm disqualified, because bb 202 isn't in the title, it wasn't meant to be :) & I understand rules are rules. Guess I'm a rebel :smoker:
By pk1 Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:58 pm
Don't sweat itrother. We will get you in. Name won't be an issue. These rules are to keep it organized and it really makes the setting up of threads straight forward for us to make. If everybody was sticking em the multitude of music sharing platforms during vote you would be bouncing to a dozen different sites just to hear the beats. With both SoundCloud and YouTube. The owner of the site has enabled us to use widgets designed for this two platforms. So when you come to vote all tracks play on one page.

Thanks for getting the track on SoundCloud. Your in buddy. Now if I can get home early enough to work on my track. These samples are nice. I fell asleep at the mp last night. Half pint of beer and half chopped sample. :Sigh:
By Sharris Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:34 pm
Thanks pk1, I appreciate that.......& I promise it won't happen again!

I figured there were reasons for the soundcloud & youtube only rule. What you said makes sense. Sp forums, you can post a beat from where ever.....so when listening to the submissions you get bounced all over the place.
I got used to it, but being able to listen to all the beats on the same page with just a click. Really convenient. I like it 8)
By dez perado Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:45 pm
Dope samples Salt.Congrats on da win Yo. I used all the samples with a sneaky 3's company filtered bass.
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:32 pm
MPCWeapon1 wrote:Congrats on your last victory, Salt.

Dez and Weapon thanks! Honestly your beats were way doper. I'm glad you liked the samples. They are all good songs. Hopefully PK gets something whipped up. I'm still gonna **** with that maggot brain. That shit is awesome.