Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Flowsay Beats712 Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:19 pm
I don't know why, but random tracks from my SoundCloud are popping up in the Forum. Sorry guys. My beat is on there though labeled as Beat battle 203. I hate technology LMAO
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
First your breaking Soundcloud with your upload now your wrecking the forum

By pk1 Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:57 pm
No joke. Was working on my track last night. And some how (probably those damn touch sensitive knobs) I messed up my sample program. It just playing barely audible. Messed around for IRS then thirty minutes trying to reverse what ever I did. Frustrating. Then I get too forum almost miss flo's track cause his title didn't have 203. Then the boards would post the damn vote :fku:
Thanks for working threw the issue with me psych
By Flowsay Beats712 Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:20 pm
pk1 wrote:No joke. Was working on my track last night. And some how (probably those damn touch sensitive knobs) I messed up my sample program. It just playing barely audible. Messed around for IRS then thirty minutes trying to reverse what ever I did. Frustrating. Then I get too forum almost miss flo's track cause his title didn't have 203. Then the boards would post the damn vote :fku:

Hey sorry about that fam. It did at first, but I copied the wrong URL so my whole playlist got uploaded, so when I would check the forum, a different track would be up everytime. I m still a rookie so bare with me .lol It was a shit show. Glad you got it figured out. lol I will take my time this next round. I had a few too many cool ones.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:31 pm
pk1 wrote:No joke. Was working on my track last night. And some how (probably those damn touch sensitive knobs) I messed up my sample program. It just playing barely audible. Messed around for IRS then thirty minutes trying to reverse what ever I did. Frustrating. Then I get too forum almost miss flo's track cause his title didn't have 203. Then the boards would post the damn vote :fku:

No worries man anytime :smoker:

Man thats sucks, I also **** my beat up when I deleted the sample chops folder instead of the sample folder, then like a tool I went and overwrite my BB 203 save instead of creating a new folder for the new save :Sigh: On the plus side the beat turned out better then the original so happy days :smoker:
By pk1 Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:20 am
Ya I've done it a cpl times on the REN. the Q-link knobs are touch sensitive. And it happens with all pads selected. so it tweeks the whole program. finding which one it was is the issue. Usually don't know its happened till i bounce around a few screens and do a cpl other adjustment somewhere. Then hit play like WTF :WTF: