Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:29 pm
10 seconds in on this quick beat and its a hands down killer. Did you get a drone recently? my boy is begging me to pick up the Phantom. Perfect drums Q.

Ah Flow with the Mr. Wise. was that for the "game of Death"? Would dig to see him live. Thats another really really dope mc.

Dez went all abstract this round. sounded like wtf for intro. when it drops its dope as hell. none of the sounds go good together but its still a dope piece of work. impressive display of chopping man. really nice job.
By dez perado Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:00 pm
reposted edit
By Flowsay Beats712 Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:27 pm
pk1 wrote:10 seconds in on this quick beat and its a hands down killer. Did you get a drone recently? my boy is begging me to pick up the Phantom. Perfect drums Q.

Ah Flow with the Mr. Wise. was that for the "game of Death"? Would dig to see him live. Thats another really really dope mc.

Dez went all abstract this round. sounded like wtf for intro. when it drops its dope as hell. none of the sounds go good together but its still a dope piece of work. impressive display of chopping man. really nice job.

Yeah, it was a few years back. Random Monday night. The Liks, Casual, Planet Asia and a couple more heads Only about 10 people showed. it was dope though. Tash was a dick, but in a funny way. good ol Iowa boi!

By Kabull Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:58 pm
By saltmcgault Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:29 pm
Flowsay Beats712 wrote:
pk1 wrote:10 seconds in on this quick beat and its a hands down killer. Did you get a drone recently? my boy is begging me to pick up the Phantom. Perfect drums Q.

Yeah, it was a few years back. Random Monday night. The Liks, Casual, Planet Asia and a couple more heads Only about 10 people showed. it was dope though. Tash was a dick, but in a funny way. good ol Iowa boi!

i was 1 of the 10. you cant pass that type of show up no matter what day of the week it is. i know the classes the day after **** sucked. :lol:
By saltmcgault Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:00 am
i have to tweak this beat a little some and i’ll be posting so give me an hour or 2 if you could that’d be cool.
By saltmcgault Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:59 am
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:54 pm

^^^^^
LATE PASS FROM LAST BATTLE.Going through issues at work,may have to leave after 10 years.May not post anything for a while.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:39 pm
Knocked this up quickly yesterday afternoon on the 2500, but I'm not sure if I'm feeling this beat at all :?

By saltmcgault Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:53 pm
@saltmcgault- you been blessing us with some dope samples lately. good looking out

No problem! Theres nobody else i'd rather share these with other than you guys. Y'all have helped me improve production wise by far i thank everyone one of you for that,. :worthy: I'm still lackin like a mf'er but ill keep slappin those pads with my poop digits.
By pk1 Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:33 am
geta baby wipe on those poopy digits. it will be really hard to clean the shiit particles out of the crevices between the pads.... just sayin.

Woo look at y'all Got Drum god in here and our boy Kieth hasn't been around in awhile. Glad to see all these beats.

Hope all is well with you SICK. Remember your a good dude, and everything happens for a reason. Next spot could be your own business. or a fatter paying gig. alright i need to go bang one out. see y'all in a bit more a vote thread!
By saltmcgault Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:36 am
i revised my entry. Some shit didn't sound right to me so i changed the drums in certain parts and added some apollo brown record crackle. :lol: That apollo brown and guilty simspon album is the $hit!!