Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track

43%
N/A
14%
N/A
N/A
N/A
29%
14%
By pk1 Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:15 am
alright lets get down.

Vote runs for 2 Days.
Let us know what you thought.

MPCWeapon

Flowsay Beats712

Quickstrike

Dez nyce

KabullBB33

saltmcgault

Keith's Lard

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Good Luck fellas
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:06 pm
Yo PK you forgot Salt :Sigh: Lucky enough I was able to edit and stick him in the vote before anyone voted... Thank Christ for that otherwise we would of had poop digits flying everywhere :lol:
By Flowsay Beats712 Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:35 pm
Yooooo, I give up! Haha, this shit is too hard to judge. I'm out yo! jkjk

Going in reverse order from which I listened. Soooooo, here are my thoughts.

Psych,
Ewwwww, very eery and grimy. I love that type of shit honestly. Cool lil vocal chops that you threw in there sparatically. Dug at the end of each 4 bar phrase you kinda changed it up and threw somethin different in there.
Very sick beat.

Lard,
Man, I tried to stay away from those quick bells but I couldn't resist either. I figured cats would be all over those. lol As well as the birds chirping. Love the whistle, good work on the transitions. Only negative thing I heard is that I felt like the kick was a little rushed at times, making it hard for me to groove with the drums. But, it still worked. Nice beat bruh.

Salt Nuts,
Shit makes me want to ride my bike through Central Park, puffin one, on a cool fall morning. Made me feel very peaceful. Nice transitions and variations of chosen sample. Honestly, I probably would never touch that melody, but the way you flipped it was dope. Good work bud.

Kabull,
Dope drums n strings. Str8 to the point type Hip Hop beat. Really dug the haunting piano in the background. Very ill sound. Dope shit bro.

Dez,
Another ill beat for the books. I could hear ODB (R.I.P.) and RZA killing this one on some deadly medley type shit. Drums were simple but very effective. That crazy orchestra type sound just got to repetitive for me. I would have liked to hear it dropped out for a couple bars at some point in the track. That's the only negative thing I could say. Very strong and riding beat. I'd like to murder it. My e mail izzzzzzzz lol

Strike,
Wow! Dope, mellow track with a killer visual. I would be very proud of this piece of work all together! Def made me want to tell a story on some inspirational type ish. Shit is soundtrack worthy. Great transitions. Lovely work homie!

Whiiiiich brings me to the man I picked for the W. Aaaannnnd his name starts with.....W! Mr. Weapon!

Love the violin in the beginning. Shit makes me wanna sk8 or train for a boxing match. It just has that kinda Rocky vibe. That" ohhhh" high pitched vocal sample never hurts either. Great drums and beat overall.

Thats all I got fellas. See ya ll next round. I am really enjoying being a part of this and I wish I knew about it a long time ago. My beats are already getting better after taking a long break. Much love. Peace, love n Hip Hop- Flowsay
By pk1 Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:39 am
I was having that same issue again with "not enough characters" error msg again. Must have missed trying to retype everything. Thanks my Man. I knew I found the right dude to baby sit me. :worthy:

I would have one fat middle poopy digit in my face for that fuk up.
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:11 am
pk1 wrote:I was having that same issue again with "not enough characters" error msg again. Must have missed trying to retype everything. Thanks my Man. I knew I found the right dude to baby sit me. :worthy:

It's all good. i know it wasn't intentional...or was it?! :hmmm: jk Great entries y'all I'm having a hard time deciding in the voting booth.
By dez perado Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:20 am
everybody brought something dope to the table on this one but i went with keith on this one
By Flowsay Beats712 Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:23 pm
saltmcgault wrote:
pk1 wrote:I was having that same issue again with "not enough characters" error msg again. Must have missed trying to retype everything. Thanks my Man. I knew I found the right dude to baby sit me. :worthy:

It's all good. i know it wasn't intentional...or was it?! :hmmm: jk Great entries y'all I'm having a hard time deciding in the voting booth.

Sick drawing bro!
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:07 pm
i think im going to skip voting for now on because everybody slapped up some greatness on the boards. i feel like voting discredits other dope beats. i hope everybody enjoyed the samples and use the other songs to make some bangers because those i picked are all ones i wanna **** with. hopefully you guys put these entries to use and get some verses layed out on them. i'm interested in listening to any flips yall come up with. At first the one that stuck out the most was weapons. Then psychs and kieths just because that was the song and sample i was gonna **** up for the battle then veered off on some crazy sample. i always end up going with some craxy sample for these battles. voted for lard that whistle with that clap/snap/snare wft ever that was.. it was dope. I think everybodys beats was worthy of a vote. good job fellas cant wait for the next sample selection.
Last edited by saltmcgault on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By saltmcgault Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:27 pm
[
Flowsay Beats712 wrote:Sick drawing bro!

yea visitors like to come over and get artistic on my memo board hanging on my fridge. it went well with the subject that day. i had to snap a picture of it. :lol: dope use of the samples on your entry and thanks for the love.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:41 pm

Thought it was just a one off the other week but it's strange that it keeps happening :hmmm: No worries mate all part of the job :smoker:

Big thanks to Salt for proving the dope samples :worthy: Was a really tough round as everyone did a wicked job on the flips :worthy: but MPC Weapon just clinched it for me.... Congrats man

saltmcgault wrote:i think im going to skip voting for now on because everybody slapped up some greatness on the boards. i feel like voting discredits other dope beats.

Warning points will be issued :!: :wink: :lol: To be honest man your not discrediting anyone's work by not voting for them and your won't offend anyone by not voting for the them either. The standard of beats lately have been off the scale, I've just been using the hod nodding method as the way to vote as it virtual impossible to just pick just one to choose from. Whoever makes my neck snap the hardest gets my vote.
By pk1 Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:58 am
Nice tracks. some heavy hitters. i enjoyed them all.

Quickstrike
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:35 pm
Flowsay Beats712 wrote:Psych,
Ewwwww, very eery and grimy. I love that type of shit honestly. Cool lil vocal chops that you threw in there sparatically. Dug at the end of each 4 bar phrase you kinda changed it up and threw somethin different in there. Very sick beat.

Sorry Flowsay forgot to add you in my in my post..... Old age :Sigh:...... Thanks for the feedback and love dude :smoker: I'm really enjoying your beat battle entries mate, your creating some solid dope stuff, keep it up :nod: