Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:01 am

Two snares. one kick and a high hat. Little vocal drop/intro. (intro-not directed to the heads in this battle, i just been wanting to mess with that sample) Bass is from sample. Been hella busy can't even set up my mixer, but i wanted to come drop a tune been a min.
so slammed this together this eve.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:19 am
1200plates wrote:Hey, thanks for the welcome. Much appreciated dude.
It's cool that you've heard of 1200 plates!! :shock: you're correct!!

No worries it's good to have you here mate. Yeah your very highly recommended in the DJ/scratch community. You did a wicked lazer etched SkratchLords faceplate for Dubba Dutch last year :smoker:

By 1200plates Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:38 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:
1200plates wrote:Hey, thanks for the welcome. Much appreciated dude.
It's cool that you've heard of 1200 plates!! :shock: you're correct!!

No worries it's good to have you here mate. Yeah your very highly recommended in the DJ/scratch community. You did a wicked lazer etched SkratchLords faceplate for Dubba Dutch last year :smoker:

Ahhh yeah!It's so cool that people like the products!! I've been chatting with Dubba recently, I bought his PDX 3000 off him for messing around with the MIDI capabilities. It's a small world, especially in the scratch world :)
Funnily enough I've just been working on my own custom Technics plate as I also have a modded ultra pitched 1200. Do you ever go to any of the super scratch Sundays? I've never made it to one as I'm up North, and when it's been in Leeds my wife has decided to do silly things such as giving birth :)
I really really should get a ticket sorted and get myself to Brighton for the Aug bank holiday.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:50 pm
Yeah it's a very small world in the scratch world :lol: Everyone that has ever mention 1200 plates has had nothing but love and high praise for the quality of your products :smoker: Yeah Dubba is a really cool guy and an utter beast on the cut. I was tempted to buy the PDX 3000 myself but Im running out of space and the wife might not be pleased I've brought more gear :lol:

Nice love to see it the finished product, heard rumours that the ultrapitch technics struggle with low torque at -50? Yeah I've been to a few when work doesn't get in the way and there are great fun, no matter if your beginner or a cut slayer there isn't anyone that will point and laugh at you as everyone has been at the beginner stage. Plus your pick up things just talking and watching other people cutting. That's a shame but congrats on the birth of your child :smoker: The SSS BBQ is proper mental went to my first last August and it melted my brain, definitely recommend it mate.