Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track?

25%
N/A
25%
N/A
38%
N/A
13%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:31 am
Another dope round of entries. Usual rules as per normal, the vote will run for 2 days (Sunday) and obviously you all know by now but for the attention of the new guy don’t vote for yourself.

As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc. Can the winner please have a sample ready for us for Sunday, so we can keep these rolling smoothly.

Enough of the chat so it's time to check out these tracks.

1200plates

Dez Perado

Oskarr

MPCWeapon

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Saltmcgault

PK1

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:57 pm
Damn this was a tough round as I liked everyone's beats, everyone brought the heat on this one :worthy:

In the end I finally narrowed it down to Oskarr for my vote, congrats mate :smoker:
By pk1 Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:59 pm
:worthy:
Damn nice sample flipping this round really nice tracks.

I too have to go with Oskarr
By Oskarr Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:36 pm
A lot of dope stuff this battle. I ended up going with 1200plates. Thanks for the support and this sample was fire.
By 1200plates Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:09 am
I'm so glad that I came across these beat battles, I'm really looking forward to the next one!

I loved all the beats!!! It made it hard to vote, the construction of everyone else's beat was good and definitely taught me a lesson :-D
Thanks very much to Oskarr and the other person that voted for me, I totally didn't expect a vote so it made my day.
I went with Psychedelic Schizophrenic in the end.
Can't wait for the next sample!!
:worthy:
By pk1 Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:42 pm
Don't be so hard on yourself. All though that was only a loop not much for change up. .. it didn't nesassarily have to change the melody was dope. Then the quality scratch was the change up.

I'm trying to get us back into a more challenging battle. We use to throw all kind of different ideas at each other to challenge one another. For instance: no outside anything. You would have to cut all your drums and everything from the sample. There are ways to push each other. And really feed off each other's skills.as of all year really. We have been giving like three and four really good samples to choose from. Like really good samples. That's fun too. But since it's been awhile. I'd like to see y'all creating challenging rules. To continually push each other to try something you normally would never do. Anyway. Glad to have another solid head in the battles. All these dudes are good people. :worthy: :worthy:
By bangladesh green Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:09 am
ich weis nicht warum der Veranstalter diese battle auch dieses battle gewonnen hat aber oskarr hat tausendmal besser geflippt als psychedelic.
trotzdem hammer beats von allen und immer weiter so.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:34 pm
bangladesh green wrote:ich weis nicht warum der Veranstalter diese battle auch dieses battle gewonnen hat aber oskarr hat tausendmal besser geflippt als psychedelic.
trotzdem hammer beats von allen und immer weiter so.

As the old saying goes "ask a silly question and your get a silly answer" I suggest you read the first post in this thread as it explains how the voting round here works. To be honest I feel everyone else beats were better then mine and someone else deserved to win but that's the way the cookie crumbles.