Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

25%
N/A
13%
13%
N/A
N/A
50%
N/A
By pk1 Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:17 pm
Ok lets get this vote running.
Vote runs for two days
winner please have a sample and some rules for us on wed night

MPCWeapon

1200plates

QuickStrike

Dez nyce

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Keith's Lard

Ivoryviking

bdockbeats

good luck fellas :worthy:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:40 pm
Good looking out PK1 was just logging on to fire up the vote :worthy: I've been super busy and can't remember if I replied back to your message the other day so apologises if I haven't :Sigh: Will get round to it before Xmas :lol:

Looking forward to giving everyone's beats a damn good bashing on the monitors :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:24 am
A really dope round with everyone bringing something unique to the battle. Was a tough one to vote for but I went for PK1 in the end as it made my neck snap the hardest :smoker:
By saltmcgault Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:16 pm
I VOTED FOR DEZ I LIKE THE WAY HE USED THE PIANO SAMPLES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BEAT. PK1 WAS THE RUNNER-UP THOSE 2 SEEMED TO BE THE CATCHIEST. NICE ENTRIES Y'ALL.
By pk1 Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:11 pm
man nice tracks y'all
Weapon Quick and Psych is what im choosing from....
damn hard choice. i didn't set a time on vote so ill listen some more and make my pic. hopefully some other heads get in and vote soon

Edit..
man really had a hard time choosing after narrowing it down to Weapon and Psych.
I think i will go with Weapon. just cause my mood this eve. both tracks are what i would play personaly.
Im gonna have to ask Psych for the download. perfect beat to practice my itch.

Weapon.. if you lower you attack like in the 40's then lower your decay as close as you feel necessary. {On the sampled base lines}i think you may like how it singles out the tone a little more. then you will be able to boost it and get the sound you would more likely use. just a thought.. nice track :nod:
By MPCWeapon1 Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:39 pm
pk1 wrote:man nice tracks y'all
Weapon Quick and Psych is what im choosing from....
damn hard choice. i didn't set a time on vote so ill listen some more and make my pic. hopefully some other heads get in and vote soon

Edit..
man really had a hard time choosing after narrowing it down to Weapon and Psych.
I think i will go with Weapon. just cause my mood this eve. both tracks are what i would play personaly.
Im gonna have to ask Psych for the download. perfect beat to practice my itch.

Weapon.. if you lower you attack like in the 40's then lower your decay as close as you feel necessary. {On the sampled base lines}i think you may like how it singles out the tone a little more. then you will be able to boost it and get the sound you would more likely use. just a thought.. nice track :nod:

I kind of wanted the bass to be felt more than heard on that beat. Those settings may come in handy when I do try to single out the tone of a filtered bassline though...Thanks for the tip! I’ma experiment with it.