Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:41 am
Thanks for the votes fellas.
Lets keep the challenge going

Sample
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k75u43kf8r7u9r9/AACRapJzOCNw5GvqkEP314F0a?dl=0

Rules:
No outside samples or instruments.
Your drums ok
scratching ok
vocal drops ok
no full remix track
Must submit track to soundcloud or youtube
and post in this thread.
Please have BB207 in tittle.
Submit beat by MON 30TH

good luck fellas

**probably be at least 10 min after i post that sample will be done uploading
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:14 pm
Congrats on the win, loving the sample choice this week... Already halfway through a battle entry :smoker:
By pk1 Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:23 am
not at all K.rah.
welcome
By dez perado Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:27 am
Congratulations on the last win, that beat was tough.

By saltmcgault Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:12 am
digging the sample selection pk :vomit:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:23 am
All chopped, layered, sequenced, mixed and half assed mastered on the 2500. Decided to bring something non Hip-Hop to the table this week. I definitely want to go back to this in the near future, revamp some of the build ups/break downs, maybe reworking the sequence order, tweak and rework the bass by using synths and other instruments etc.

By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:24 am
I will chuck up the vote later tonight if no one else has anything to submit for the battle. If you do then let us know if you have something and we will hold out till you post your entry.
By saltmcgault Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:38 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:I will chuck up the vote later tonight if no one else has anything to submit for the battle. If you do then let us know if you have something and we will hold out till you post your entry.

i'll have mine finished tonight. If nobody else is trying to submit anything just go ahead witht he voting, I'm going to post mine on soundcloud regardless of the battle. Props on the win PK. I really like that styx song too.
By MPCWeapon1 Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:05 pm
Busy week. I really dont have time to do any corrective mixing...so F' it....here it is raw and uncut.

By MPCWeapon1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:23 am
saltmcgault wrote:
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:I will chuck up the vote later tonight if no one else has anything to submit for the battle. If you do then let us know if you have something and we will hold out till you post your entry.

i'll have mine finished tonight. If nobody else is trying to submit anything just go ahead witht he voting, I'm going to post mine on soundcloud regardless of the battle. Props on the win PK. I really like that styx song too.

Let this go on for an extra week. So I can have more time to freak this sample.
By pk1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:10 am
MPCWeapon1 wrote:[]
Let this go on for an extra week. So I can have more time to freak this sample.

If everybody else is cool with it I'm down. I'd like to have a lick at this round as well.
By saltmcgault Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:36 am
By waxfactor Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:50 am
If it goes on for another week I'll jump in this time; if not, I'll get on the next one.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:05 pm
Sup Pete, looking forward to seeing what filth you bless us with :smoker:

It's cool with me too, so lets just extended it another week. I will changed the date in the thread